BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Khushbakht S.
Pointe, QC
I heard so many good things about this, but I didn’t like it. It didn’t work for my skin at all. It didn’t reduce the size of my pimple and it also gave me more hyperpigmentation (I have a medium skin tone) so I’m not a fan.
Amanda M.
Otterburne
It’s pretty decent. I haven’t noticed immediate results, but it also isn’t that SUPER INTENSE drying type of spot treatment which works better for my already dry skin.
member-54f2f
Although it can be drying on my sensitive skin, I find when I have an abnormally large blemish it works well to get rid of it faster than letting it be. It’s good value and I love Clean and Clear for all skincare products.
Abbie H.
This spot gel did nothing for my pimples. It had a cooling effect to start with but then it just sat weirdly on top of the skin and peeled throughout the day. I won't be repurchasing just simply because it didn't work for me.
Shauna S.
Toronto, ON
It works fairly well for clearing up acne. It works best if you use it as soon a you feel a spot coming in. Just make sure to moisturize because it can be drying if you use it regularly.
Lolly C.
IPSWICH
Ok for small breakouts, cleared them up lovely. Did little to nothing to calm really big angry ones, which, really, are the ones u really want rid of, small ones are an easy concealer hide up
Clean and clear doesn’t do as good of a spot job as I would have hoped however it does still do the trick when needed. It did help after a few days of spot treatments so it isn’t my first choice but it’s still effective
Isabella F.
Favourite spot gel , gets rid of all spots and signs of spots super fast. Works well on my combinational skin and doesn't dry it out. Good value as you get a fair bit of product for the low price. Doesn't have a bad smell but goes a bit tacky after you put it on.
Rachel J.
Abbotsford
Any sort of acne that pops up, this product fights it like a pro! Was a gift, and it took me awhile to start using it, and I’m glad I did. My favorite part is that a little goes a long way!
Izzy C.
Bristol
The best targeted spot treatment I have found. Really dries the skin so would recommend if you have a few blemishes. Be careful if you have dry skin, but overall good value and easy to use!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's