BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alex B.
Wolfville, NS
I was not a fan of this product at all. It was extremely harsh when used more than twice a week and would even cause my skin to become raw in spots. It didn't even help to dry out the pimples, it just made the skin very very dry in the area.
Amy H.
London, Essex
I have very sensitive acne prone skin and when researching this product before buying lots of people found this worked for them. However this did not help my skin and i had a bad reaction to this product.
Megan B.
Springwell, Gateshead
Not a massive fan of this spot cream at all, there’s 100% better products on the market.
I don’t like the tight feeling left on my skin after using it. And I don’t think it minimises spots! Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone!
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
Hayley G.
Ottawa
This spot treatment did nothing for my acne. It did tend to bring down the redness a bit over time, but the size stayed the same and it didn't spear up recovery. I don't think I would try this product again but I normally like this brand.
Caiti C.
I have very oily skin and some hormone imbalances, which makes acne a daily issue. This product works for smaller ance, but if you are prone to daily breakouts, I would not recommend it.
Rebecca B.
This product is my holy grail zit zapper! Its not too harsh on the skin which is great but it gets rid of your acne so quickly without irratating my skin. I like to apply it after moisturizer at bedtime!
Danny m.
I have heard alot of praise for this product, and am willing to try it, to see if it really works on me, am planning to purchased it from my local beauty supply stores ,so I can give a better review of this product.
Nikki J.
Dunnville, KY
This didn't work out as well as I thought it would- it left a dry patch on top of my pimple, and took a couple days longer to "clear" the spot. Probably wouldn't buy again- it's just like putting rubbing alcohol on your face.
Merida V.
I find that this product varies, it works extremely well most times but rarely do I find that it does nothing. I have been buying this product for about 2 years now and recommended it to a few people.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's