Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,316 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Bought this to reduce spots quickly, however did not do much for me. It's light coverage and is clear so not visibly obvious. Would not recommend as it didn't help with my spots at all, nor did it prevent them.
I believe this has helped me In the past I don't have any severe problems with blemishes but in the occasion I get some this product I find helps me aid the process of my blemishes disappearing but of course doesn't get rid of them overnight
Instant reduction in size and redness of pimples. Can be used as a barrier before applying makeup to prevent direct effects of makeup. A must have to tackle those pimples that appear before an important event
this product have been my holy grail since high school! every since i got my first spot this product has been by my side giving great results, drying out my spot in a matter of hours, would totally recommend!
An excellent product to get rid of that pesky pimple that's coming up. I just pop a bit on a q tip and dab it on the problem area at night after the rest of my skin care. In the morning it's significantly less crazy and more manageable.
I had great expectations in this product I managed to remove much of my acne however half allergy to the short time therefore I had to stop using the product, basically I find it good and I would recommend it
This product really works wonders. In 4 hours or less, spots are significantly reduced. It dries them out and makes them dissappear in less time then any other treatment I have used. It is very affordable too.
This product works great on my skin as a one off, clears my face over night but as soon as i began using it a few times a week the effects of the product began to wear off. Not sure if thats just my skin type?
I don't always rate products five stars but this is literally my holy Grail! I love almost everything from this brand and this product specifically exceeded my expectations! Any redness or acne I may have is instantly gone by morning or extremely reduced!
SO GOOD! This helped reduce redness and spot size exaclty like it says. You can squeeze out the exact amount you want easily. I would reccomend not putting this on everyday on the same area however as it can really dry out the skin. But if you keep up your moisturising it works a dream!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos