Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,503 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I tried incorporating this product into my skincare routine at a time when I was struggling with acne, after testing it out for a bit I found it calmed down some spots but was not a miracle worker. Would not buy again as I didn't find it essential.
Love it , it really works on drying pimples on one day use. It come in a small clear packaging . This is my go to acne treatment , I've been using this product for years now. It's very gentle on the skin . I would definitely recommend this product.
Smells amazing, works pretty quickly (few days, it's not a one-night-miracle for my skin). The little tube lasted me a very long time because you don't need a lot at a time. The alcohol in it burned a little which I wasn't the biggest fan of sadly.
For small spots, this product isn't very good. However I gave it five stars for the amazing effect if had on larger spots- especially those with a head. I put it on before bed and when I wake up the head is gone and the spot itself at least reduced.
This is an amazing product , it works magic . As soon as I see a spot I place this on it and by moring it’s completely gone . I would 100% recommend to anyone struggling with acne
It does a good job at killing the bacteria when a pimple's been popped, but isn't very effective on top of unpopped pimples. It will sting a bit, but that's usually a sign that it's working. The smell might be a little off-putting for some people.
This one is hit and miss. Sometimes I find it works great and a pimple is gone within 24hrs. Other times it does nothing for me, especially with certain types of acne. However it's a cheap product compared to other high end products that do the same
This has been and always will be my favourite spot treatment. It's incredibly cheap, it really does reduce spots in four hours and you can easily reapply it as many times as you want to help reduce spots if one has suddenly appeared before an event
I tried this product as a quick fix to a couple pesky pimples I had! It definitely worked in getting rid of them fast, but it did leave me with some pretty nasty dry patches in the areas where I used them. I'd still use it, but I'll be making sure to compensate with something moisturizing !
It doesn't work as well as I hoped it would. I keep it around just incase I see a blemish before I go to bed. I'm not sure how well it actually helps, but I more use it for peace of mind so it actually feels like I'm doing something for my acne.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos