BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Samantha G.
Kelowna, BC
This stuff is great! It really helped me when I had some not so nice breakouts. I did find though that if I use it to much it would dry out my skin, but since it really works I would definitely recommend to someone who gets breakouts occasionally
Jamie W.
Pickering, ON
I like to use this when I have some break outs and it works great. Very effective and easy packaging when you just need a little for the trouble spots. I bought it at my local drug store and would recommend to others
Lauren T.
Southampton
Didn't do a thing to my breakout, just sucked all moisture out of my skin and created a weird film even when only a small amount was used. If anything this aggravated my dry /combo skin. I would not recommend this.
Ateeqa C.
Toronto, TN
I used to use this product a lot back in high school, along with the rest of the Clean and Clear collection. It is very affordable and available at almost every drugstore. It didn't make much a difference for me, but I've heard from others that it works decently well. The OXY pads have done a better job in my experience.
Winter P.
This product does its job! It takes away a pimple in one day and does not seem to agitate it to much. The only problem I've had with it is the fact that it can burn a lot when you put it on and it can last quite a long time. I will not be repurchasing this product because of this but people with less sensitive skin might really like this!
Kia D.
Did not work for me at all. Made my skin worse than it was. Carried on using it to see if it needed to get used to my skin. Did not work for me at all. I did not like the texture of it. Bought from my local drug store. Disappointed as other clean and clear products are amazing just this one not so much
anglis c.
 muy buen producto, mi cara es super grasosa con espinillas ya que tengo un desorden hormonal que ocasiona esto este problema me ha llevado a usar mascarillas de este tipo y me ha prestado medianamente bien ya que si logro ver que las espinillas se secan un poco pero mi cara aun sigue grasosa =(
Taryn S.
Such a great acne spot treatment! Love the price point as well. It is so easy to overspend on luxury skincare, and it is always so disappointing when it doesn't work! I love that this product is clear, and can be worn throughout the day under/over makeup if wanted. I use this product every night on acne spots, and have been very pleased with the results!
Olivia D.
Guelph, ON
Use this overnight when I spot an active breakout and the spot is usually gone or significantly reduced in the morning! I love that this product is clear and dries quickly so it is barely visible on the skin. Great at drying out spots and reducing redness, and awesome product for the drugstore price!
Em &.
It works. It’s not a spot treatment that absolutely blows my socks off and makes me never want to try anything else, but it isn’t at all bad! It’s very gentle on my skin and has a cooling effect. Clean and clear is one of my favourite skincare brands. (I try to use as little products as possible, and what products I use, I try to keep the brands the same). If you’re looking for something to prevent acne, look into Clinique’s foaming cleanser. ;)
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon