Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,292 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My go to acne treatment! This is so affordable for what it does. Anytime I start to feel a blemish coming on I put this on at night and it is usually gone by the morning. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly.
This acne spot treatment is a must have!! Amazing value for its price! Less than $10 and works better than high end treatments! Apply this to a pimple and it will be gone in a very short amount of time!
I really enjoy this product. After buying so many things to try to help my acne, this is one product I would suggest to anyone and everyone. I noticed my pimples minimizing within a short amount of time without making my skin oily too!
I can’t say I completely loved this product because it’s nothing you want to put under makeup because it seriously rubs off pretty easily. It is a good price but I can’t say it was completely worth it.
This product works great. If you have a pimple you put a little bit of this overnight and in the morning it will be visible that it shrank a little. The only problem I’ve ever had with this is that it left a scar of my pimple. Although, I’ve been using it for a long time and that was the only time it happened so it’s still good.
Use this whenever I have a pimple pop up. I really believe it makes it go down in just one day. I put it on at night. And it lasts you a long time. I recommend this product 100%. Not too harsh on skin.
Totally in love with this acne scar remover. If you have an acne scar just dab a little on the spot overnight and boom its gone or faded. This has worked amazing for me and I reccomend it to everyone!!
I really don’t like this product. I feel like it doesn’t work for me personally. The product just kind of sits on the surface of my skin. I know people who do have good luck with this product but I did not so I wouldn’t recommend.
This is a product I would usually keep in my purse or makeup bag. It’s an essential and an emergency item. I’m gonna say it’s not my favorite but I can always see some kind of difference when I use this
this product works really good and fast. it stings a little but not for long. it heels acne sometimes overnight!!! i would definitely get this product if you stifle with breakouts randomly. i love it!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos