Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,307 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It makes the biggest pimples go away! I truly love this product. I am a repeat user of this product, have been using it so many times. I didn't expect it to be that good, but it really was! I'd buy it again! However, i don't really have any acne problems right now.
It gives cooling sensation immediately after using it. My redness fades away in just a few hours, nd the acne completely gone only after a few days after religiously using it. The best acne treatment products I've ever used!
Affordable, easily accessible, and works well. My skin is super sensitive and this product works on the occasional breakout without causing damage to surrounding skin
This stuff is great. It's an effect spot treatment - just a dab on any zit and it dries it right out. Always make sure that I have some on hand for the pesky zits that nothing gets rid of.
I LOVE IT, i kept using this product for about 1 month and it helped me alot, I want to buy some more of this, and i totally recommend you guys to buy this product
I love this spot treatment. I have had this same bottle for some long that I dont remember how much I spent on it. I did make the mistake of putting it all over my face once and it dried it out, so just use it as a spot treatment
This spot treatment works to reduce the size and redness of my spot. Although it dries out the spot a lot it does basically get rid of the spot. I would not use this on very sensitive skin.
I have used this product for a long time. I find that it works well and is a good price for what it does. I depend on this product but would be open to trying others. I recommend this product for people who are on a budget.
Did work for me but had to make sure I was using it regularly to work. It didn’t always work though so sometimes it was a bit disappointing but the times it did i found it very good. It was always a 50:50 chance whether it would work or not
This spot treatment is probably one of the best ones I've ever soon as I see a spot coming up I'll put this on straight away and it clears them up so fast!! Never had anything that gets my spots away as fast as this does
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos