Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is a really good spot treatment. I use it before I went to bed if I had any pimples. And by the morning the pimples were either gone or dried out ! And I really like the applicator because it doesn't give you too much or too little.
This product is amazing, I love it. It reduces redness almost instantly! And if you use this with the whole collection it just makes the results so much better. I love Clean n Clear and I've been using they're products forever.
Esse é um bom produto para pessoas que assim como eu não tem acne com frequência e nem tem a pele oleosa mas que eventualmente tem alguma acne pontual. Então esse produto funciona muito bem porque seca a acne antes de ela crescer
This didn't work too well for me. In the commercials, it claims to be able to minimize the size of pimples quickly, but that was not the case for me. In the time that I used this product, I didn't really see any visible results.
I love this stuff! It’s so good. I’ve been using this since I was a teen,just put it on a pimple and the next day it’s seriously gone or way smaller! I’ve tried so many spot treatments but I can honestly say this one worked.
It gives cooling sensation immediately after using it. My redness fades away in just a few hours, nd the acne completely gone only after a few days after religiously using it. The best acne treatment products I've ever used!
It makes the biggest pimples go away! I truly love this product. I am a repeat user of this product, have been using it so many times. I didn't expect it to be that good, but it really was! I'd buy it again! However, i don't really have any acne problems right now.
It's a very thick serum and it gets rid of your acne within twelve hours. It's a very minty feeling when put on the skin but it does work. I bought it from a high street store called Superdrug. I would definitely buy it again
The reason I'm not a fan of this product is because it burned my skin. I had high hopes for this product but it let me down. I wouldn't recommend it on severe acne. 😔👎
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos