BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Malila D.
This is a really good spot treatment. I use it before I went to bed if I had any pimples. And by the morning the pimples were either gone or dried out ! And I really like the applicator because it doesn't give you too much or too little.
Kellie M.
Kispiox B.C CAN
This product is amazing, I love it. It reduces redness almost instantly! And if you use this with the whole collection it just makes the results so much better. I love Clean n Clear and I've been using they're products forever.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Esse é um bom produto para pessoas que assim como eu não tem acne com frequência e nem tem a pele oleosa mas que eventualmente tem alguma acne pontual. Então esse produto funciona muito bem porque seca a acne antes de ela crescer
Julia S.
Canada
This didn't work too well for me. In the commercials, it claims to be able to minimize the size of pimples quickly, but that was not the case for me. In the time that I used this product, I didn't really see any visible results.
Holly W.
I love this stuff! It’s so good. I’ve been using this since I was a teen,just put it on a pimple and the next day it’s seriously gone or way smaller! I’ve tried so many spot treatments but I can honestly say this one worked.
Nur Wulan F.
Yogyakarta
It gives cooling sensation immediately after using it. My redness fades away in just a few hours, nd the acne completely gone only after a few days after religiously using it. The best acne treatment products I've ever used!
Joselyne T.
It makes the biggest pimples go away! I truly love this product. I am a repeat user of this product, have been using it so many times. I didn't expect it to be that good, but it really was! I'd buy it again! However, i don't really have any acne problems right now.
Caitlyn K.
Banknock
It's a very thick serum and it gets rid of your acne within twelve hours. It's a very minty feeling when put on the skin but it does work. I bought it from a high street store called Superdrug. I would definitely buy it again
Chan B.
Trois, CA
I like occurs for sudden acne pimples. He dries the button. I recommend it to those who may not have a lot of acne.
Shankavi C.
Scarborough , ON
The reason I'm not a fan of this product is because it burned my skin. I had high hopes for this product but it let me down. I wouldn't recommend it on severe acne. 😔👎
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's