Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,315 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Due to having quite bad acne and trying 6 different items prescribed by my doctor it wasn't working out. I tried this and it got rid of the smaller spots but didn't work to great on the bigger ones unfortunately. Made my skin feel really soft after use though.
Easy to apply. I find it works okay. Not too harsh on your skin. Usually does dry out the pimple by morning. Good value for the money I would say. A little goes a long way.
This is my go to spot treatment for break outs. I see a noticeable change in the size and redness of my pimple just 12 hours after putting on the spot treatment. A little does go a long way so I do think this product is worth the money
I use this whenever I have a zit but I don't know for sure if it ever actually works cuz it might just be that the zits going away on its own. I don't know if I'm sold but I use it anyway. Clear, not too sticky, and a bottle lasts forever.
This is a really nice spot treatment. It doesn't make my blemishes go away immediately, but over night it definitely shrinks them. It's quite harsh because it's an acid, but that's what I'd expect from an acne treatment. No room for improvement, this product is great.
I loved how this worked but I get too many spots to use something that targets such a small error. I highly recommend this for someone who only suffers from minor breakouts
I think this product really works to diminish the time a pimple is on my face. It sometimes stings a little when applied to the face, but it dries the pumpkin out within a few days. I don't find myself reaching for it too often though.
I don’t know how many times I’ve repurchased this. It works miracles! I just throw a little on and around my breakouts, and they disappear! I would be careful and make sure you really target the pimple itself as it can be very drying.
I've used this when I was in high school and I have piles it I also recently purchased it again to see if it still works for my skin it didn't do much change to my blemish
I would definitely recommend this product. It works really well, yet is still so gentle and great for sensitive skin. It also dries clear, so you don't have to worry about an obnoxious spot on your face while it's doing it's thing!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos