Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,534 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have used this stuff on and off since i was about 16! Its really great and actually works. Works better combining with other c&c products. Can be drying so make sure to use an oil free moisturizer as well!
I really like this spot treatment, and will it doesn't work as fast as I would like it to, it does work really well, and only takes a couple of days, it doesn't dry out your face too much like other slot treatments, which is a big bonus! It's definitely my go to, I always have one in my house.
I found this to be a very cost efficient and effective acne spot treatment, I am a repeat user I have been buying it for a few years now, the packaging is simple and that's nice you don't want something to oversell itself there's no need to change anything about this product it works wonderful
I like this product a lot ! When you put it on you can feel a tingle and know it's working ! I got this at Walmart the only thing I'll complain about is the size and the price it's a tad expensive for the size of the tube but it works great Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Best acne product out there for everyday use. Controls and reduces acne under 4 hours without leaving the skin feeling dry. Would definitely recommend for anyone who has a little acne. Great value for price!
clean and clear are a great brand that have always helped my skin, its easy to get from you local supermarket, you get a lot of product for what you pay for and see immediate differences in your skin. i dont have acne but i am probe to getting s few spots and when i breakout i reach for this
Well this i bought and used but made no difference at all made my face red and rashy and i dont reccomend it at all to be honest was very dissapointed in this product . I wont be phrchasing again and thought it was a waste of money . Although it did have a positive effect on my sisters skin.
This is my go to quick fix for pimples. I love it so much and it completely dries out pimples overnight. It can be a little bit difficult to just apply it to the needed spot, because if you put a little bit around the spot your skin itself will dry out and you'll be left with some flaky skin.
Advantage Mark Treatment. Clean &Clear Advantage Mark Treatmenttreats pimples fast while diminishing the appearance of post-acne marks. This breakthrough formula is infused with a special oil dissolving technology that allows for delivery of acnemedication, Salicylic Acid, to fight breakouts.
Absolutely love this product! I have occasionally breakouts and I will put this on before bed and will notice a difference in the morning! I have been using this for a while and have worked great for me, I will definitely be buying it again!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos