BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Ashley M.
Hands down the best ance spot treatment EVER! when I use to have really bad acne and redness this would always be my go-to product I would apply a bit onto the affected area at night and the next day wake up and the redness is gone and the pimple has gotten smaller,

This is a product I will always keep around in my cupboard as its very effective I use to always try other products for my ance but I would always go straight back to it, I rate this product 5/5 stars as it works and is very effective on me and it's really cheap too !!!
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
I keep buying this over and over. I use it daily on active pimples and it dramatically reduced the size and redness of them in hours. Even if im not breaking out I put a thin layer of it on my acne prone areas to prevent new breakouts. It can sting a little on open skin, and may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin, but for the extremely affordable price I highly suggest giving it a try.
Julie P.
I don’t really know how I feel about this product...
The first couple of days I used it, I was absolutely amazed by the wonders it had worked. Literally applied it in the evening on my pimples and had pretty decent skin the next morning!
However, I feel like recently, the treatment hasn’t been as effective and I personally don’t use it anymore because I just don’t seem to get results from it.
Mila L.
This is the most affordable and it takes care of random blemishes that appear quickly. For example, if I see a blemish coming out, I'll put some on every night and in three days it's gone.I would recommend to my friends and family members.This turned out to be the best decision I made for my skin. At first, I used the product a few times a day until I had reached a noticeable improvement (which was very fast). Then I used it once in the morning and at night. Now, I only have to use it once a day, and my skin has never looked better! I've been using this for a little over a year now, and it has saved my skin!
Lo P.
Wesham , Preston
This stuff is magic! Picture the scene, you've chosen your dress, picked out your heels, and got your rollers in - you're ready for a night out, but you've just spotted the mother of all spots brewing on the top of your nose! Witchypoo is definitely not in this season, but do not dispair, this product will take the redness away, and have that spot retreating in a matter of hours. Cinderella will go to the ball, and with skin that looks flawless. I love this serum. It's my secret weapon that is ALWAYS in my make-up bag.
Lucy-Lou M.
By using  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment you are on the road to getting the smooth, clean and clear skin you've been looking for. It is a quick and easy way to get rid of pimples and is really affordable. I used it after exfoliating my skin and it did sting a bit but it worked wonders for my skin. My spots generally cleared up in less than a week.
Lucy T.
Gloucestershire , Tetbury
I didn't like this product very much as it says that it "gets rid of spots". All it did for me was get rid of the redness around the spot and just dried it out. I used this product every morning and night and I still had spots coming through :( I wouldn't buy this product again as it just didn't work for me
Maggie
Although I have seen many good reviews on this product, it did not help my skin at all. It has a horrible chemical smell, is painful on breakouts and ended up making my breakouts even worse by irritating them and adding redness. This product may work well with certain skin types, but as someone with sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. I also found that using more natural products such as tea tree oil is better when tying to clear breakouts, rather than highly chemical products. I love every other product from Clean & Clear that I have tried, but this one did not work for me.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I have been using this product on and off for many years now. It has a lot of chemicals in it and is slightly harsh on my skin but it does the trick for the most part. I find it works best when I apply it before bed, then again in the morning and not wear any make up for the day. You only need a little bit at a time and it really reduces the redness of any acne you have. I have found it is not the greatest in large quantities (If I have a cluster of pimples) but for a quick one that pops up, it does the trick!
Papia H.
I do use this product when I get a pimple and it does help to get rid of the pain and brings the pimple to a white head.However, this product does not work in 4 hours to get rid of the pimple and instead needs to be re applied after drying up to see some results. Also, does not help at all to get rid of the redness and leaves a dark mark after the pimple is gone.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon