Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,267 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this solely because I would get a Random pimple here and there. The size is great size. It met my expectations really well. I just don’t feel the need to repurchase, simply because I barely used it.
I use this product nightly. I put it in spots on my face that has acne or my most problem spots right after I wash my face about twice daily. It’s a great product for the price. Helps keep my skin clear!
This product is one of my favorite product. It totally meet my expectations it is very gentle on my skin , it did not disappoint me at all. It was very affordable, I totally would buy this product again.
I hardly get any pimples but when I do this is my go to Brand it always helps with my pimples I also use other products from this brand for my blackheads! I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
I like this product because it's easy to use and doesn't smell bad. It takes a few days to clear up my face completely but it does work very well. It doesn't dry out my skin. I do recommend this product.
works great for spots, but not unless you’ve popped them. it dries your skin quite a bit. got it at CVS. met my expectations, but barely. it’s a bit expensive for the amount you get. but would buy again.
Good stuff makes my pimples go away quickly! Wish it could be in a bigger tube though because I go through it pretty quickly. I got bad acne so this stuff really helps maintained the monsters on my fave.
Never really did understand spot treatment why would you try and treat just one spot when you can do the whole thing makes no sense to me but I tried it didn’t really like it for doing everything at once
I bought it from walmart just looking for something that could shorten the lifetime of my pimples, this product is okay, i don’t see much of a difference when i use it and it has a strong chemical smell.
I love it!!! I put it on at night then the pimples vanish by morning. I have really sensitive skin, too and I haven’t had a breakout or anything from this product. Also Thier is no smell and it’s not sticky. Overall my ride or die
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos