BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jada S.
I used this solely because I would get a Random pimple here and there. The size is great size. It met my expectations really well. I just don’t feel the need to repurchase, simply because I barely used it.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I use this product nightly. I put it in spots on my face that has acne or my most problem spots right after I wash my face about twice daily. It’s a great product for the price. Helps keep my skin clear!
Darianny D.
Albany, NY
This product is one of my favorite product. It totally meet my expectations it is very gentle on my skin , it did not disappoint me at all. It was very affordable, I totally would buy this product again.
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
I hardly get any pimples but when I do this is my go to Brand it always helps with my pimples I also use other products from this brand for my blackheads! I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Melissa C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I like this product because it's easy to use and doesn't smell bad. It takes a few days to clear up my face completely but it does work very well. It doesn't dry out my skin. I do recommend this product.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
works great for spots, but not unless you’ve popped them. it dries your skin quite a bit. got it at CVS. met my expectations, but barely. it’s a bit expensive for the amount you get. but would buy again.
Heather N.
Good stuff makes my pimples go away quickly! Wish it could be in a bigger tube though because I go through it pretty quickly. I got bad acne so this stuff really helps maintained the monsters on my fave.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Never really did understand spot treatment why would you try and treat just one spot when you can do the whole thing makes no sense to me but I tried it didn’t really like it for doing everything at once
Isabelle B.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought it from walmart just looking for something that could shorten the lifetime of my pimples, this product is okay, i don’t see much of a difference when i use it and it has a strong chemical smell.
Emily W.
I love it!!! I put it on at night then the pimples vanish by morning. I have really sensitive skin, too and I haven’t had a breakout or anything from this product. Also Thier is no smell and it’s not sticky. Overall my ride or die
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's