BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
olivia c.
Great acne product. I use this on an everyday basis. Clean and clear has been my go to brand to help clear my skin and I have been using it for years. Couldn't say enough good things!
Melanie B.
Trenton, MI
It kind of works. It's not magical by any means but I haven't ever found a product that really works well to quickly get rid of blemishes. It doesn't further irritate anyways, like some others can so that's a bonus. I probably won't repurchase.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
I've been using this product since I was a teenager and I continue to use it because I really do see results with it. Blemishes will decrease in size overnight and heal so much faster when I use it. It also sits well under makeup which is a plus!
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
Does what it says it's going to do. Have a pimple? Put it on. It's clear, light and can go on bare skin under makeup or not look awful if you're having a makeup free day. Reduces inflammation and makes spots go away much, much faster. Feels cool and soothing as well.
Emma D.
I always use this cream when I have breakouts on my face. I apply it after washing my face and it works wonders! It is really affordable, and it works well for a drug store acne treatment. It pretty much dries away the pimples that you apply the cream to, and helps with scarring as well.
Allyssa P.
Stirling , ON
This product did not work for me, it made my skin feel irritated and didn't really help with my actual pimple at all. I will not be purchasing this again. But it could be okay to use just to cover your pimple at night and keep a barrier around it
Megan L.
Enniskillen
I have this stuff on emergency stand by. I'm lucky enough to rarely get spots but when I do it's usually when I could really do without. This stuff definetley gets rid within a very short period of time and has shocked me by how quickly it works!
India E.
Brighton, East sussex
This product is great and practically treats your blemishes over night! I have a tendency to get random blemishes at unwanted times and I think this product is great for getting rid of blemishes fast and efficiently! Would definitely buy again!
Tory S.
LaSalle, ON
It doesn't work as well as I hoped it would. I keep it around just incase I see a blemish before I go to bed. I'm not sure how well it actually helps, but I more use it for peace of mind so it actually feels like I'm doing something for my acne.
Rebecca C.
I used to use this, but never really noticed a difference. I could feel it working, like it stung slightly if put on an open spot. Would not go back to it, as I didn't notice a difference even after waiting a week or so and applying every night.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's