Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,271 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Great acne product. I use this on an everyday basis. Clean and clear has been my go to brand to help clear my skin and I have been using it for years. Couldn't say enough good things!
It kind of works. It's not magical by any means but I haven't ever found a product that really works well to quickly get rid of blemishes. It doesn't further irritate anyways, like some others can so that's a bonus. I probably won't repurchase.
I've been using this product since I was a teenager and I continue to use it because I really do see results with it. Blemishes will decrease in size overnight and heal so much faster when I use it. It also sits well under makeup which is a plus!
Does what it says it's going to do. Have a pimple? Put it on. It's clear, light and can go on bare skin under makeup or not look awful if you're having a makeup free day. Reduces inflammation and makes spots go away much, much faster. Feels cool and soothing as well.
I always use this cream when I have breakouts on my face. I apply it after washing my face and it works wonders! It is really affordable, and it works well for a drug store acne treatment. It pretty much dries away the pimples that you apply the cream to, and helps with scarring as well.
This product did not work for me, it made my skin feel irritated and didn't really help with my actual pimple at all. I will not be purchasing this again. But it could be okay to use just to cover your pimple at night and keep a barrier around it
I have this stuff on emergency stand by. I'm lucky enough to rarely get spots but when I do it's usually when I could really do without. This stuff definetley gets rid within a very short period of time and has shocked me by how quickly it works!
This product is great and practically treats your blemishes over night! I have a tendency to get random blemishes at unwanted times and I think this product is great for getting rid of blemishes fast and efficiently! Would definitely buy again!
It doesn't work as well as I hoped it would. I keep it around just incase I see a blemish before I go to bed. I'm not sure how well it actually helps, but I more use it for peace of mind so it actually feels like I'm doing something for my acne.
I used to use this, but never really noticed a difference. I could feel it working, like it stung slightly if put on an open spot. Would not go back to it, as I didn't notice a difference even after waiting a week or so and applying every night.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos