Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,332 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I normally love clean and clear for spot treatment, and don't get me wrong I wouldn't go to anyone else for a drug store brand, but this just really doesn't hit the spot (haha) I suffer with really aggressive breakouts and this does nothing to help keep them at bay until I get home from work to do my usual routine
The product is really really good! It gets rid of huge inflamed pimples and somewhat cystic pimples aswell. It works amazingly it instantly makes your pimples disappear. The only thing I don’t like about it is the Stinging sensation! It BURNS and it STINGS SOO BAD!!!
I didn't really use it for long though but during the period I was using it, I realized it was a bit too strong for my skin. I didn't really get to see any improvement because I had to stop using it * doctor's advice *
i really like how it takes away acne spots quickly its a pretty cheap product but it works really well overnight. I apply it when the pimple is still new and it reduces the redness and the size of if I recommend it for teens
I really like the results i get from the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. helps rid the redness and stops blemishes in their tracks. my blemishes clear up so much faster when i add this to my routine. Quite gentle on skin but dont put it on a open blemish.
I wasn't too impressed with this gel. The smell was weird but packaging was nice. I bought it at London drugs, but It was pretty harsh on my skin making it flake. I wouldn't recommend. I'd reccomend clean and clears persa gel instead. Way more effective and gentle
When I saw a pimple coming in I immediately put this stuff on at night and the next morning it was almost gone but you wouldn’t be able to see it unless you were to point it out!! Loved how fast it worked and would recommend to everyone
I've been using this for some months now and it does the job of drying out the acne. I only use it at night as it really dries out my skin. It doesn't clear dark spots though. Also, I wouldn't depend on the four hour effectiveness that is labeled on the product. I'd say it'll take overnight or a whole day.
Clean & Clear did an okay job with this acne treatment. I saw minor changes in my skin, and for a rather cheap price. However, it did not do the trick for my skin so I wouldn’t buy it again.
This stuff is great! Any spot developing or has erupted, this helps reduce redness & size. I have never used before! It can be fresh & a little sharp on the skin. It does exactly what it says it does. I would like to be able to buy a bigger version to last longer.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos