Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,304 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've been using this for some months now and it does the job of drying out the acne. I only use it at night as it really dries out my skin. It doesn't clear dark spots though. Also, I wouldn't depend on the four hour effectiveness that is labeled on the product. I'd say it'll take overnight or a whole day.
This producton is excellent when we have some outbreak of acne because it stops the growth of the nugget and dries them almost immediately disappearing redness and granite as such! I recommend it extensively and much more in cases of emergency when we leave those undesired items
Put this sucker on a pimple maybe 3 times a day, and it's gone the next day. I tried this once way in the past and ended up losing it. Repurchased recently and I love it. It has a strong chemical smell, but you kinda get used to it when you see how well it works.
This product caught my eye from advertisements on the tv, it met my expectations and helped with blemishes. I think you get what you pay for and the value for money is great. I bought it from Tesco when it was on offer. I would most definitely recommend to others
This is amazingly effective, whenever I get a smalll pimple (or a big one) i use this as a quick spot treatment and it takes it right away! Like not even a day later poof! very dying though
Been struggling with bad skin and scarring from mild acne for a long time. This was so gentle on the skin. I bought this from my local pharmacy. I've bought this twice since I first bought it as I love it that much and I would definitely recommend this product.
Uses this honestly not too long but doesn't really work. Has a typical drugstore fragrance in a good way. Does have salicylic adidas an active ingredient so could help milder forms of acne
I use this when I have one or two pimple I need to get rid of. After cleansing my face, I dab a little bit of this on at night before going to bed. The next morning, the pimple is pretty much gone. The price is right and you won't be disappointed if you try this.
Great product with great results for a great price. I love the packaging and I will for sure buy this again even though i have only used it once. It's one of the most effective products I've tried in a while. I will most definitely recommend this to my friends.
I swear by this product, it's by far one of my favorites!! You only have to use a small bit and you put it on a pimple at night and by the next morning it will have dried it out. Then you wait a couple days and it will disappear. It stings a little bit but beauty is pain, it's very worth it! It's also not too expensive considering that you don't use much of it!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos