Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,538 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is my go-to acne treatment from the drugstore! For the price, you can't beat it! I put it on at night if I have any blemishes and by the morning they are significantly smaller! The only dislike I have is that I find when i put it on, in the morning it's almost like the product is peeling off my skin. But that's not a big deal considering the blemish is a lot smaller in the morning! I buy this all the time
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin so it is often hard to find good acne treatments that work and are a reasonable price however this product ticks all the boxes, it’s cheap and gentle on my skin however did dry me out a little but cleared my skin up
Very good skincare product! it litterraly drys the spot and the next day it's almost gone! I like it i use it every monrning and night! and the results are big! It smels good i like it and it's afordable! Love and recommend this stuff! I'll buy it again!
This is the only acne treatment that I use. I’ve tried so many brands of acne treatment and this treatment has been the only one that had been effective. I have sensitive skin, and although this is a strong treatment my skin has not reacted badly so far!
Love this product every time I break out I apply it on and it’s gone in max a week ! I have two of these as I don’t like to run out of things but when I do I will definitely be returning to Superdrug for another ! It was a good £4 spend , highly recommend!
This product is a transparent and lightweight gel and that's really helpful for the acne skin prone, I can't smell anything from it, that's good because I don't like products that have fragance or chemical smell, I have acne skin prone, but this product do nothing to my skin, but I can feel that my skin was more soft during I used it, but the acne still there red..
I got this because I don't have the clearest skin and can get a fairly bad breakout across most of my face, I was praying this would be my saviour but sadly it didn't do a heap for my pimples, I would put it on before leaving home and once I got back home 6-7 hours later it either wouldn't have changed much or gotten bigger, sadly this is a pass for me!
My brother had been using this product and it seemed to be making a difference, however I was a little disappointed when using it myself, as I did not see much of a difference. As it is affordable, I would recommend trying it as it does work well for some people
It definitely help my acne. You put this on a pimple and it will disappear. Depends how big is the pimple. Don’t put a lot of time on the same spot, because it can irritates the spot ( skin ). This product definitely help clear out the little pimples.
This product is great. I have acne prone skin and this seem to do the trick. I put this on any blemishes I have and over night I can see improvements. You can get it at and drugstore. I have like two back ups already. I highly recommend this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos