BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
karen m.
villa de mayo, buenos aires
El día de mi recepción me salio un grano horrible en la Nariz! Fui a la farmacia compre este producto y la verdad para la tarde ya no tenía prácticamente nada de ese grano! Super y bastante buen precio
Jaleesa C.
Clean and clear is literally one of the only products that has worked for my acne. I have oily skin and my skin is also very sensitive both on my face and in general so it's nice to find a product that doesn't make the oiliness worse or make me break out in rashes. Clean and clear products also smell really nice for some reason though that might just be me liking clinical/cleansing smells
Kiersten M.
This is an awesome product I've been using for years. It has a weird faint chemical smell which I could get passed. It's great for on the go just in your bag, as soon as you feel a breakup coming on your pop a dab on it and it dries it right out. Very effective and I would recommed.
Morgan A.
Norwich
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product if you have a spot this will get rid of it within a few days! A little goes a long way so you don't need much product on the spot. It is very effective and is worth the money! I've recommended this to many of friends and I've always had amazing reviews!
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
Great! This stuff is really good. It works the best if you apply it when you see the pimple starting to come, rather than after it breaks out from under. Using it multiple times a day also helps if you have a pimple already. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a spot treatment.
Elisha F.
I've been using this for years for my acne, and it treats acne very well. I put this on before bed and most normal acne usually shrinks in size significantly in the morning. the only downside is that it can dry your skin out but it is an acne fighting product and it does its job.
Asma K.
This product is a life saver when you wake up with a big annoying spot, I use it each night before I go to bed and I love waking up to see the results in the morning. My spots appear to be less red and have gone down in size. I tend to find it works better on older spots or ones that have been popped. Can be quite irritating and drying for those with sensitive skin - often leaves me with red marks but dries out and makes it easier to apply makeup on top.
Mayerlin G.
Antofagasta
Buen producto! Recomiendo usarlo justo antes de acostarse a dormir. Su acción es suave y ayuda a disminuir los brotes pequeños o reciente en una noche, para brotes mas rebeldes necesitará varios días. Lo volvería a comprar? Definitivamente, uno numca sabe cuando puede necesitarlo.
Kahmilla C.
singapore
This works really well. Within a few hours my pimples were smaller and less red. It does sting quite a bit when put on broken skin so if you have dry skin it could potentially be quite painful but I think it is worth the money and it is not pricy at all so that is a huge benefit.
Molly G.
Glasgow
This product is a saviour! Put it on budding blemishes and 9 times out of 10 it will stop them in their tracks, but if not it will reduce them significantly. It helps reduce redness which is very visible on my pale skin and I like that you can feel it working. I would recommend!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's