Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,282 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
El día de mi recepción me salio un grano horrible en la Nariz! Fui a la farmacia compre este producto y la verdad para la tarde ya no tenía prácticamente nada de ese grano! Super y bastante buen precio
Clean and clear is literally one of the only products that has worked for my acne. I have oily skin and my skin is also very sensitive both on my face and in general so it's nice to find a product that doesn't make the oiliness worse or make me break out in rashes. Clean and clear products also smell really nice for some reason though that might just be me liking clinical/cleansing smells
This is an awesome product I've been using for years. It has a weird faint chemical smell which I could get passed. It's great for on the go just in your bag, as soon as you feel a breakup coming on your pop a dab on it and it dries it right out. Very effective and I would recommed.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product if you have a spot this will get rid of it within a few days! A little goes a long way so you don't need much product on the spot. It is very effective and is worth the money! I've recommended this to many of friends and I've always had amazing reviews!
Great! This stuff is really good. It works the best if you apply it when you see the pimple starting to come, rather than after it breaks out from under. Using it multiple times a day also helps if you have a pimple already. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a spot treatment.
I've been using this for years for my acne, and it treats acne very well. I put this on before bed and most normal acne usually shrinks in size significantly in the morning. the only downside is that it can dry your skin out but it is an acne fighting product and it does its job.
This product is a life saver when you wake up with a big annoying spot, I use it each night before I go to bed and I love waking up to see the results in the morning. My spots appear to be less red and have gone down in size. I tend to find it works better on older spots or ones that have been popped. Can be quite irritating and drying for those with sensitive skin - often leaves me with red marks but dries out and makes it easier to apply makeup on top.
Buen producto! Recomiendo usarlo justo antes de acostarse a dormir. Su acción es suave y ayuda a disminuir los brotes pequeños o reciente en una noche, para brotes mas rebeldes necesitará varios días. Lo volvería a comprar? Definitivamente, uno numca sabe cuando puede necesitarlo.
This works really well. Within a few hours my pimples were smaller and less red. It does sting quite a bit when put on broken skin so if you have dry skin it could potentially be quite painful but I think it is worth the money and it is not pricy at all so that is a huge benefit.
This product is a saviour! Put it on budding blemishes and 9 times out of 10 it will stop them in their tracks, but if not it will reduce them significantly. It helps reduce redness which is very visible on my pale skin and I like that you can feel it working. I would recommend!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos