BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
I found this to be a very cost efficient and effective acne spot treatment, I am a repeat user I have been buying it for a few years now, the  packaging is simple and that's nice  you don't want something to oversell itself there's no need to change anything about this product it works wonderful
Sophie W.
Falkirk
clean and clear are a great brand that have always helped my skin, its easy to get from you local supermarket, you get a lot of product for what you pay for and see immediate differences in your skin. i dont have acne but i am probe to getting s few spots and when i breakout i reach for this
Jordan H.
Victoria, BC
I have used this stuff on and off since i was about 16! Its really great and actually works. Works better combining with other c&c products. Can be drying so make sure to use an oil free moisturizer as well!
Ellen F.
Strasbourg
Best acne product out there for everyday use. Controls and reduces acne under 4 hours without leaving the skin feeling dry. Would definitely recommend for anyone who has a little acne. Great value for price!
Sarah I.
whitby
I like this product a lot ! When you put it on you can feel a tingle and know it's working ! I got this at Walmart the only thing I'll complain about is the size and the price it's a tad expensive for the size of the tube but it works great Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Dylan D.
London, ON
I really like this spot treatment, and will it doesn't work as fast as I would like it to, it does work really well, and only takes a couple of days, it doesn't dry out your face too much like other slot treatments, which is a big bonus! It's definitely my go to, I always have one in my house.
Laura J.
Milton Highlands, NS
This is my go to quick fix for pimples. I love it so much and it completely dries out pimples overnight. It can be a little bit difficult to just apply it to the needed spot, because if you put a little bit around the spot your skin itself will dry out and you'll be left with some flaky skin.
Candice B.
Newcastle
Well this i bought and used but made no difference at all made my face red and rashy and i dont reccomend it at all to be honest was very dissapointed in this product . I wont be phrchasing again and thought it was a waste of money . Although it did have a positive effect on my sisters skin.
Esha B.
Pune
Advantage Mark Treatment. Clean &Clear Advantage Mark Treatmenttreats pimples fast while diminishing the appearance of post-acne marks. This breakthrough formula is infused with a special oil dissolving technology that allows for delivery of acnemedication, Salicylic Acid, to fight breakouts.
Kenzie P.
The only acne product I have used that is guaranteed to help get rid of my annoying pimples. You definitely have to be conscious of how much you put on the inflamed areas...but once you know how much to apply, it’s the best product out there.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's