BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jessica M.
Lacombe
Works amazing on large pimples that you want to shrink over time. I learned the hard way to not use too much - I applied a huge glob all over my chin and it ate away at my skin. Don’t worry it’s fine now :). Use in moderation.
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Hands down the best! It works super well, my spots disappear overnight. I’m on my fifth tube! Not to mention, it’s super affordable and when used cautiously it isn’t too rough on my skin. I will be buying this forever and ever.
Najjo I.
Preston, Lancashire
It worked brilliantly for me I would apply this as soon as the spot made appearance and I would notice it helped to reduce the redness and t wouldn’t be that itchy.
I would recommend this product to others as it helps a lot
Danielle B.
Truro, NS
purchase this at my local Walmart, was very impressed with the outcome of this product. It has a strong scent but it’s bearable to deal with. A little goes a long way and it is inexpensive while it still works very well and you will see a difference once using it.
jessica k.
Manchester
I love everything else from clean and clear.. apart from this. To put it bluntly it just does not work for people with spot prone skin. I was extremely disappointed when I tried it out. Might try it again but for now it’s a no no.
Ellie C.
Calgary
This honestly did not do much for me. I do not like the smell. It has great packaging though, very easy to put on the skin. I have used it many times but it doesn't do much, and I find it harsh on my sensitive skin. I prefer other clean and clear spot treatments
María Alejandra O.
Doral, FL
Este producto es genial. Cumple su objetivo que es librarnos del acné. En toda mi adolescencia el acné a estado presente, y eso es algo muy incomodo de tener, sobre todo en esta etapa de nuestras vidas, y definitivamente este tratamiento funciona genial para quitar esas imperfecciones que brotan en nuestro rostro.
Rojin💕 T.
I brought this for real cheap at my local Superdrug store and wasn’t expecting much for its price however it worked like magic for my skin. I apply it on my spots and help a lot. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Poonam K.
It is a good cleanser, washes off the dirts, keeps away pimples or acne, and also the whiteheads which occur due to the accumulation of oil in the pores Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash
Stephanie C.
Life Saver. That's really all I can say with the Clean and Clear Advanting Acne Spot Treatment. Small and compact making it easy to take on-the-go. I found it to be very effective leading to more purchases. Would definitely recommend to others looking for fast results before a nigh out or special occasion.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's