BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Najjo I.
Preston, Lancashire
It worked brilliantly for me I would apply this as soon as the spot made appearance and I would notice it helped to reduce the redness and t wouldn’t be that itchy.
I would recommend this product to others as it helps a lot
Danielle B.
Truro, NS
purchase this at my local Walmart, was very impressed with the outcome of this product. It has a strong scent but it’s bearable to deal with. A little goes a long way and it is inexpensive while it still works very well and you will see a difference once using it.
jessica k.
Manchester
I love everything else from clean and clear.. apart from this. To put it bluntly it just does not work for people with spot prone skin. I was extremely disappointed when I tried it out. Might try it again but for now it’s a no no.
Poonam K.
It is a good cleanser, washes off the dirts, keeps away pimples or acne, and also the whiteheads which occur due to the accumulation of oil in the pores Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash
Rojin💕 T.
I brought this for real cheap at my local Superdrug store and wasn’t expecting much for its price however it worked like magic for my skin. I apply it on my spots and help a lot. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
The product was ok it helped take the redness and swelling down slightly, I found it to be a bit tacky on my skin though . I brought it from Superdrug I don't honestly think it's s product I would rebuy
Stephanie C.
Life Saver. That's really all I can say with the Clean and Clear Advanting Acne Spot Treatment. Small and compact making it easy to take on-the-go. I found it to be very effective leading to more purchases. Would definitely recommend to others looking for fast results before a nigh out or special occasion.
Juliet R.
London, London
I put this on before bed - it's a good thick-ish consistency and stays on through the night - unlike some others I've used which tend to rub or peel off almost like eraser rubbings. It definitely makes me spots less red and decreases their size overnight. Stings a little so feels like it's doing something too.
Brittany Y.
Toronto, ON
Works for me sometimes. Tends to be drying so don't forget to apply moisturize and sun protection since it will make your skin UV sensitive. It was quite affordable on sale at the drug store for the amount of product you get. Will maybe buy again since when used with tea tree oil it can get rid of most acne.
Rose H.
This stuff has saved my life so many times. I apply some at night on my acne, and when I wake up my bad spots noticeably shrink. This product isn’t too harsh either, which means a lot since my skin is on the drier side.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's