Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,752 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this gel every night in my blemishes and I have definitely seen a difference in my pore size and overalls skin! I struggle with acne and ever since I have began using this product! I recommend this product if you are looking for a cheap skincare product !!
This product murders spot acne like no other. If I'm lucky enough to have a couple nights before whatever big event this pimple wants to crash, it'll usually take care of it. However, it's a bit harsh and can sting and/or dry out your skin; go easy on it.
You can’t put into words how amazing ! This cream is . Honestly I was stressed due to having a large outbreak over all my face , trying anything I could find and then this amazing product was introduced to me . This cleaned up my spots over night and it just amazed me honestly ! 100/100 . Trust me on this .
The acne treatment was effective and cleared my pimples up in a few days. It was effective compared to other brands I have used. The packaging wasn't very special but it did it's job. The serum itself wasn't harsh on my skin and I would purchase it again.
Neutral on this product. I have had it for a while for breakouts but I can’t tell if it’s doing the job or not. Sometimes I can tell right away that my blemish has gone down, and sometimes I see nothing happening at all even after continued use. It’s almost like it only works on certain kinds of breakouts?
I really like this gel due to it being light and soothing on the skin. It doesn't make your skin dry like other brands and it's easy to buy. It makes the redness go over night which is amazing. Also it reduces the spots in size too! I would definitely buy it again!
I thought that it was a pretty average acne treatment on my type of skin. I have a pretty dry skin, and I found that it just made it worse. I used it for approximatively four months before deciding that it was not made for me. However, the price is reasonable.
This product gets rid of acne in a flash and is not drying at all. I put it on all my pimples before I put my moisturizer on and voilà! When I wake up they’re gone! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
This is something I'd use if I forgot my acne cleanser at home during a vacation. It's nice anand has a good formula, but it doesn't work for me. My skin doesn't agree with it. Rubbery and slick is not a sensation I like, personally. It's a last minute grab
This is my favourite go to product for when I have a break out. It’s alittle harsh but it works and met all of my expectations ...I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty cheap I don’t think it needs improvement it does exact what it says and helps so much
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos