BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
mars 🌺.
Etobicoke, ON
I use this gel every night in my blemishes and I have definitely seen a difference in my pore size and overalls skin! I struggle with acne and ever since I have began using this product! I recommend this product if you are looking for a cheap skincare product !!
leeni m.
Toronto, ON
This product murders spot acne like no other. If I'm lucky enough to have a couple nights before whatever big event this pimple wants to crash, it'll usually take care of it. However, it's a bit harsh and can sting and/or dry out your skin; go easy on it.
Saff 😉.
You can’t put into words how amazing ! This cream is . Honestly I was stressed due to having a large outbreak over all my face , trying anything I could find and then this amazing product was introduced to me . This cleaned up my spots over night and it just amazed me honestly ! 100/100 . Trust me on this .
Toni L.
The acne treatment was effective and cleared my pimples up in a few days. It was effective compared to other brands I have used. The packaging wasn't very special but it did it's job. The serum itself wasn't harsh on my skin and I would purchase it again.
Jasmine L.
Madoc
Neutral on this product. I have had it for a while for breakouts but I can’t tell if it’s doing the job or not. Sometimes I can tell right away that my blemish has gone down, and sometimes I see nothing happening at all even after continued use. It’s almost like it only works on certain kinds of breakouts?
Alice J.
19 Church road Laughton , Laughton
I really like this gel due to it being light and soothing on the skin. It doesn't make your skin dry like other brands and it's easy to buy. It makes the redness go over night which is amazing. Also it reduces the spots in size too! I would definitely buy it again!
Mylene L.
Halifax
I thought that it was a pretty average acne treatment on my type of skin. I have a pretty dry skin, and I found that it just made it worse. I used it for approximatively four months before deciding that it was not made for me. However, the price is reasonable.
Nora K.
This product gets rid of acne in a flash and is not drying at all. I put it on all my pimples before I put my moisturizer on and voilà! When I wake up they’re gone! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Remiuan T.
Calgary Alberta
This is something I'd use if I forgot my acne cleanser at home during a vacation. It's nice anand has a good formula, but it doesn't work for me. My skin doesn't agree with it. Rubbery and slick is not a sensation I like, personally. It's a last minute grab
Courtney T.
Truro, NS
This is my favourite go to product for when I have a break out. It’s alittle harsh but it works and met all of my expectations ...I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty cheap I don’t think it needs improvement it does exact what it says and helps so much
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon