BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
This product is a transparent and lightweight gel and that's really helpful for the acne skin prone, I can't smell anything from it, that's good because I don't like products that have fragance or chemical smell, I have acne skin prone, but this product do nothing to my skin, but I can feel that my skin was more soft during I used it, but the acne still there red..
Very good skincare product! it litterraly drys the spot and the next day it's almost gone! I like it i use it every monrning and night! and the results are big! It smels good i like it and it's afordable! Love and recommend this stuff! I'll buy it again!
Melanie K.
stittsville
This is the only acne treatment that I use. I’ve tried so many brands of acne treatment and this treatment has been the only one that had been effective. I have sensitive skin, and although this is a strong treatment my skin has not reacted badly so far!
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin so it is often hard to find good acne treatments that work and are a reasonable price however this product ticks all the boxes, it’s cheap and gentle on my skin however did dry me out a little but cleared my skin up
grace m.
Melbourne
I got this because I don't have the clearest skin and can get a fairly bad breakout across most of my face, I was praying this would be my saviour but sadly it didn't do a heap for my pimples, I would put it on before leaving home and once I got back home 6-7 hours later it either wouldn't have changed much or gotten bigger, sadly this is a pass for me!
Holly R.
My brother had been using this product and it seemed to be making a difference, however I was a little disappointed when using it myself, as I did not see much of a difference. As it is affordable, I would recommend trying it as it does work well for some people
Emily C.
Montreal
It definitely help my acne. You put this on a pimple and it will disappear. Depends how big is the pimple. Don’t put a lot of time on the same spot, because it can irritates the spot ( skin ). This product definitely help clear out the little pimples.
Felicia A.
London
This product didn't really help with my spots. When I would use it on a big spot, it would minimise it slightly and just makes the surrounding areas flaky. Would NOT recommend to anyone looking for a "quick" solution and I would NOT buy this again.
christine f.
Pickering, ON
I’ve never had terrible acne, but when I do get the odd break out or bad acne I will use this product religiously! It helps take away the redness of the acne and quickens the process of it going away forsure! Would definitely recommend this product!
Joy A.
Puerto Rico
Ive always had bad experiences with spot treatments but this one wasnt so bad. It wasnt good but it kind of reduced the redness of the pimple, but frankly you could do the same effect with toothpaste or eye drops so its expensive for the usage it has but if you want to give it a try then do so.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's