BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Poppy A.
bradford
The packaging of is basic and I felt you did not get much product,
(although it was fairly cheap). It cleared my spots up literally over night or reduced them significantly in size. My skin did actually sting on certain places where I had applied the product however for me this was not something that bothered me as the results I got were really good. This is not a treatment for acne despite claimed as it treated reoccurring spots on the surface and not the underlying source of the problem which was treated through a dermatologist.
Sheena L.
I am a huge fan of this product. Within two days of applying this product i notice a reduce in redness and size of my blemishes. This product is very affordable and can be purchased at target or walmart. This product is very gentle and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. I recommend this product to people who suffer from occasional blemishes
Fiona M.
Glasgow
This stuff is magic. Pop a little bit on a spot or blemish that has either appeared on the surface of the skin or is trying to appear, leave it to sink in and the next day the spot/blemish is gone. The only criticism is that it is quite drying, at least it is for me but I already have dry skin. I find that using a decent moisturiser combats this nicely so I don't mind the dryness.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
I purchased this after running out of the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, as i was looking for a more easily accessible and cheaper alternative, that delivered equally as impressive results. This product is different to a drying lotion as it is a gel, however because of this it makes it far more versatile! I used it overnight and occasionally during the day underneath makeup as well!
Sophie D.
SWANSEA
This is a great spot treatment to help reduce breakouts. I found it to be a very good and easy product to use. I wouldn't say it reduced the spot within a few hours I would use this product 2-3 days before to make the breakout smaller before a big event. It is easily accessible and affordable to
yyyy x.
I didn't like this. Yes, it's cheaper than a lot of other brands. But, it's also not nearly as good. It did nothing for my acne, only made my face break out more. I much prefer the philosophy salicylic acid pads, they work a lot better and actually get rid of my pimples.
Elaine S.
No se si será porque mi acné es de tipo hormonal, muy quístico, pero no me funcionó en lo absoluto. Utilizé 2 tubos durante un largo período de tiempo, de hecho lo combiné con una hidratante que conseguí de esta misma línea para potenciar su efecto, no me funcionó.
Taleah H.
I personally didn't see any change on my skin type and I have combination skin. Nothing really much to say the packaging is nice though very plain and simple. It's an affordable product, usually 6-8 dollars. I tried it and kinda gave up on it though seemed a little gimmicky maybe if you keep using it , it could do something but i didn't see any reason to continue using it.
Natasha M.
I used this thinking it wouldn't really work! Boy was I wrong. I could totally see a difference by morning. Wherever I applied the treatment my acne was gone or a Lot smaller. My daughter recommended this to me and I've even made my husband use it when he has a stubborn breakout. Not something I need daily but when a big zit shows up this is the product you need to attack it!
Kayla L.
Vancouver
Not quite sure how effective it is, i usually put it on at night and it takes a few days to clear up but that could just be my acne naturally clearing up. Much better to use this as night because it leaves shiny spots where you applied it!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's