BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Clean & clear siempre ha sido una marca excepcional cuando de cuidado de la piel se trata. Durante mi adolescencia fueron mis aliados para mantener mi piel al margen, conseguí este producto en las farmacias de mi ciudad, sin embargo a pesar de que seca las espinillas, deja la zona donde se aplica "pelada" seca, marchitada, pero cumple con su labor: eliminar la espinilla en 1 noche. Por lo que se debe intentar usar solo en casos de emergencia
Nikita L.
Glasgow
I use this product at night if I have a particularly bad spot of acne. It is gentle enough over non-broken skin. It works! By morning my acne has reduced in size and redness. A little goes a very long way so great value at an already low cost. I have and continue to recommend this to others with acne prone skin.
Melaney P.
Markham, ON
This product is decent. does get ride of those pesky pimples. It is also not too expensive, and can be bought at the local drug store I.e Shoppers or Walmart. You can use it when you have acne you want to minimize. I recommend it to those who want something cheaper but just as effective.
Bella S.
I love this product, but the only downside is that i cannot use too often.

The acne spot yreatment is very fat and effective, but it sometimes leaves the skin feeling dry. I dont not advise people with really dry skin to use the product as it would dry out your skin even more to the point where it starts to peel. But other than that it is an awesome product that does what it claims.
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment works fast to help reduce the visible signs of acne. This skin treatment is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. Clinically proven to show clearer skin in 100 percent of testers in one day, the treatment dissolves oil quickly to allow the two-percent salicylic acid acne medicine to penetrate pores for clearer skin. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment treatment is oil-free and won't over-dry skin.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
Considering the affordable price I decided to give this treatment a try. I did find it effective in drying out the gross, red pimples however I did find that it left my skin feeling dry that was surrounding the pimple. It created dry patches that did not look appealing at all, also super hard to get rid of
Julie C.
Definitely helps get rid of pimples..
very affordable, bought it at my local drug store..
I have tried this product more than once, and it is a good product that I always lean to when I break out.
I've recommended it to my sister, who has tried it and have had good results
Dries the pimple right out, and shrinks the size of it over night!
Definitely will buy it again, when I run out. You get lots in the little tube
Elijah H.
Toronto
I tried using this for a very long time (like, a year) in combination with regularly washing & exfoliating my face and I swear it just made things worse. It made me feel like I had something caked onto my skin and it just never seemed to make a difference. Occasionally, my skin would even turn red when using it. I have sensitive combination skin and I know others who have the same skin type as me who had the same problems.
Jessika A.
Me gustaría darle cinco estrellas a este producto pero doy cuatro porque no es taaaan rápido como pensé a la hora de quitarme el acné. Pero efectivamente si lo quita y ya eso es bastante. Es una marca más comercial y efectiva además de segura que definitivamente quita el granito. No creo que de un día para otro. Claro, también hay que considerar que grado es tu barro. Si es muy grande evidentemente tienes que tener paciencia.
Sydney B.
Kelowna, BC
I don’t like this spot treatment. For my skin which is quite sensitive, it is too strong. Whenever I apply this to blemishes, I wake up with scabs, instead of just nicely drying up the acne. Because of this problem, I have decided not to continue using it as it causes more harm than good for my skin.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's