BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Cuando estaba buscando un producto para ayudar a mis cicatrices de acné y granos porque me gustaría recoger en ellos me estaba buscando loco por un producto que funcionaría porque estaba teniendo eventos especiales que viene en mi cara era sólo malo y necesitaba algo Para tratarlo realmente rápido. Cuando estaba mirando hacia fuera en línea vi este proyecto y yo era como necesito comprarlo rápidamente porque mi cara estaba apenas consiguiendo peor mientras que los días se acercaron cuando primero lo conseguí pensé que era muy barato y cuando lo puse por primera vez Era muy refrescante y hormigueo y funcionando así que seguí usando y usando en mi cara se puso mejor y mejor es uno de mis productos favoritos, aunque mi cara es muy sensible y ni siquiera tengo una irritación en mi La cara consigue realmente irritado realmente rápidamente incluso con el champú o el lavado del cuerpo así que 'Sí, recomendaría este producto
Alayna L.
Sudbury ontario
I don't like this product very much I've used it a lot and been looking for a better one that's cheap as well it just doesn't seem to be working for my skin type.
Chloe B.
argyll
This Acne product I’d say is really good and works really well it’s so effective! The packaging is really cool!!!
I’m not one for acne and my skin isn’t actually bad occasional sport and pores but I like to use all sorts of creams and serums! And I felt when I applied this product made me face look so much better even though I didn’t have acne ?

Just had such a glowing skin, all my imperfections were all
Blurred out! And my skin looks amazing! Will defo be buying another!
So I would recommend buying this!
Grace M.
Basically just dries out any pimples you have and works within a couple days if you use once every night. The only thing is it sometimes leaves me with a small acne scar.
Winter M.
This works great you can feel it tingle when it is applied to problem areas and when left on over night you can see it has drawn out the spot the next morning
Remy S.
Winnipeg, MB
Travelling or at home I cannot live through a pimple without this. It zaps them all - and I've even used this on body blemishes before. Works like a charm. The squeeze tube is easy to use, it's the perfect size product to even take with you in your purse (if the situation is emergency level and you have to apply on the go). You can dab a bit on and don't have to do a full treatment. I've used this overnight and it will kill any inflammation redness and buildup under the skin by morning. Reduces the huge issues to manageable, cover-up ready spots. An essential in my skincare bag and you shouldn't go another day without picking it up (super affordable, available at any drugstore).
Alex C.
Stouffville, ON
Clean and clear has been the ONLY drugstore skincare brand that has ever genuinely worked miracles for my face. The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment has been an amazing product for clearing spots within 1-2 days MAX. The clear formula makes it wearable throughout the day out in public, but also great for putting on right before bed and not having to worry about getting product all over your sheets! Within hours the treatment takes away the redness of my spot, reduces swelling AND advances the healing process of the skin. I have never had any scars left from a spot using this product. 10/10 recommend this product and is definitely a day-to-day essential for me!
ibtissame a.
It is a pass of product is one of my favorites without a doubt I would buy it again and again with my eyes closed. I would love to collaborate with this brand because it is very worthwhile. it's a product pass
Tiare B.
Vancouver , BC
I have been using this product since I was in high school (so nearing about 5 years). The price tag on this guy is on the more expensive side for something this small, but a little goes a long way! I use this spot treatment right after I have popped a pimple and the next day its GONE. This is such a holy grail skin care product for me because it never fails to work on my skin. The only downside is that when I wake up in the morning, the area I applied the treatment is on the drier side, so be sure to wash your face (and maybe apply moisturizer to the area) before you put on makeup for the day or your foundation/concealer may look dry and patchy.
Natalie P.
Calgary
This product is super good for acne. I had a lot of small pimples on my forehead that really bugged me. I put it on twice a day for like 3 months and noticed a huge difference! Although after a while of using it your skin will become prone to it and get used to the product and won’t work as much. That’s why i switch out my products every month to help clear my skin! Worked pretty well though and it isn’t expensive! I strongly suggest this product with people in the same scenario.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's