Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,307 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product used to work perfectly for me when I was younger. It still works great, but doesn’t clear up over night. Does help to decrease redness and size. Give it a try if you need a little help overnight!
I love this product growing up I never had a lot of pimples but there was always that one that pops out of no were and this product helped me a lot easy to apply and affordable I would definitely recommend it
It takes about two days of applying this to pimples for them to dry out and actually work. But the good news is it actually works. It’s not too expensive at Walmart but it’s worth it! And I would buy it again!
I really like this product it works great on my face & is not to drying. I have pretty sensitive skin so finding good products can be a tad hard but this product so far works great! Will definitely buy again
I wish so badly that this worked because clean & clear is my favorite store brand for facial products if I’m in a pinch. I honestly noticed no change or any progress. I wouldn’t purchase the spot treatment again.
Definitely one of the better spot creams I’ve tried. Doesn’t irritate my skin or leave me overly dry, and takes care of my acne for me. Nice packaging, easy to travel with. I’d recommend if you’re looking for a easy way to fight acne overnight
This EASILY stops the growth of my bump/pimple in hours! Overnight works the best, but this product is SO affordable! I use this anytime I feel or see a pimple before I pop it, and it drastically reduces it!
Although, it says over night treatment it did the job in about 2 nights. However, does reduce size and is great for those irritating huge pimples!! Only a small amount of product is needed leaving a great amount of treatment for a low price!!
This product works wonders on acne spots. When I have a pimple popping up I immediately go for this product and the pimple is gonna in as little as 3 days! No scaring or anything. I would recommend this product for anyone fighting acne spots.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos