Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,268 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is one of my holy grails, it has helped my acne so much. It definitely did not disappoint me and I’m looking forward to buying it again. I don’t find it expensive and the product is worth its price!
Worked amazing! My pimples went away with in a day or so. They helped my skin clear up quicker. I was very happy with it. I no longer use it as I found a face cleaner that helps me skin from break outs
This is rubbish I did what it said on the box and it make me break out 3 times as worse I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone at all if you suffer from bad skin like me
this burned my skin when I used it for the first time and continued to do so and so I stopped using. I don’t know if that’s because I have dry skin or what because I don’t have sensitive skin but would not recommend
Really dislike this product! Burns my skin so much and I leave it on over night to find the spot even more inflamed than before! Don’t waste your money on this one
Muy bueno para eliminar esos granitos que sientes que abarcan toda tu cara😂 al principio sientes que quema un poco, pero los elimina sin dejar marcas en el rostro😌
I bought this product about 2 weeks ago. I heard great reviews about it and thought I should give it a try. I have combination skin and my skin flairs up during my cycle. I used the product for about a week before I stopped using it because it was burning my skin too much. It was drying my skin and didn't help my skin. I used it again 2 days ago and it burned and dried out my skin. I also seem to be allergic to it and ended up making my face swollen. I have used products with salicylic acid before and have never had the reaction I had towards this product. I don't recommend buying or using this product.
I like this product. I don't normally get acne only when I am on my period. I use this product when a spot pops up and after it has popped. It has a nice tingling sensation.
Cuando estaba buscando un producto para ayudar a mis cicatrices de acné y granos porque me gustaría recoger en ellos me estaba buscando loco por un producto que funcionaría porque estaba teniendo eventos especiales que viene en mi cara era sólo malo y necesitaba algo Para tratarlo realmente rápido. Cuando estaba mirando hacia fuera en línea vi este proyecto y yo era como necesito comprarlo rápidamente porque mi cara estaba apenas consiguiendo peor mientras que los días se acercaron cuando primero lo conseguí pensé que era muy barato y cuando lo puse por primera vez Era muy refrescante y hormigueo y funcionando así que seguí usando y usando en mi cara se puso mejor y mejor es uno de mis productos favoritos, aunque mi cara es muy sensible y ni siquiera tengo una irritación en mi La cara consigue realmente irritado realmente rápidamente incluso con el champú o el lavado del cuerpo así que 'Sí, recomendaría este producto
I don't like this product very much I've used it a lot and been looking for a better one that's cheap as well it just doesn't seem to be working for my skin type.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos