BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Gemma B.
march
I really enjoy this spot treatment. It helps to reduce the spot but isn’t painful I also really like the texture of the products and how I can wear it comfortably to bed
Erin M.
This product has an overnight effect. I use it on acne that is still under the skin and is red and/or bumpy before it becomes a full spot and see almost instant results.
Alicia M.
This sits by the side of my bed every night. You only need a small amount for it to work so the tiny tube lasts ages! My spots cleared up from the first time I ever used the product.
Juliana M.
Toronto
Wow this product really irritates and burns my skin! It left me with some scarring, it gets rid of the pimple but I would rather wait it out then use this product again.
Jennifer R.
Sherwood Park
Tried all these drug store brands with no hope at least for me. I'm sure they work for some people but so far I have only found one somewhat pricey skincare that worked
Faiza P.
One of the products that help me with my acne prone skin. By applying the product on at night, it helps soothe the spot and by using it every day it starts to fade.
Sonia T.
bournemouth
Helps my spots disappear over night. Helps my under the skin spots to be less painful but the spots that are not under the skin can disapper over night when I use this.
Tia M.
Buctouche
10/10 WOULD recommend. I absolute love this product. As soon as I felt a pimple coming I put this treatment on everyday and with in 3 days the redness and swelling was gone!😍
bella m.
It dries the acne up a little bit, but I haven't noticed much of a change. It doesn't show visible results in the said time, so I am not the happiest with this product.
Jasmine C.
Works very well, my boyfriend and I both use it and it clears up over night. It is cold when applying which is really refreshing. I’ve used this product over and over!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's