Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I will never be without this product. I have one in my makeup bag, make up drawer and in my purse because i find it helps spot treatment amazing and helps bring down any redness. Highly recommend this product
I would rate 3/5.. i didn't feel the product that effective than the other brands i have used.even though it reduces the size of pimple in one day, it does not help in the complete removal acne from the skin.
This product is really good for calming down break outs! It’s been my go to product for years now, I always use it when I have a spot coming! It really helps to make it go away fast and calm down the redness!
Good for spot treatments when you have a little pimple or something of that sort! Don't use this product often but when I do it tends to work in a fast acting past! Good for those that may only get a pimple once in a while !
Has been the only thing I use and despite how strong it can smell, it is very effective and decreasing acne and inflation around the face, good for controlling breakouts and would definitely recommend if you want something effective and cheap !
This product is great for people who want to reduce the swelling and appearance of pimples the night before a big event. Personally it didn’t really treat my acne or made it disappear, but there was a slight noticeable reduction in its size.
Pretty good product overall! It works well at cleaning out my pores and keeping pimples away. Not too expensive for the quality of the product. Last week I had a huge pimple and after I used this product it was pretty much gone the next day!!
I was slightly disappointing in this product, I had hopes that it would work well, but did not think it did. Maybe it was not strong enough for my pimples, but I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
It just doesn’t work. Unless I’m using it wrong but I don’t know how I can I did as it said on the box but it wouldn’t make my spot go down at all I’ve tried it a few times and it didn’t work once. I wouldn’t really recommend it to anyone.
I really suffer with my acne so i have tried tons of serums and masks and facial scrubs and usually use for a period of 2-3 weeks to see if i can see improvement and honestly with clean and clear i havnt , its a mid range price product with mid range skills, little disapointed.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos