Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,329 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
this spot treatment is okay. It does the job but it doesn’t work all the time,it really depends how the pimple is,if its new just came up it wont get rid of it,but if its a couple days old pimple it may grt rid of it. okay product.
My friend swears by this, so I tried it out. I can’t tell if it’s doing anything honestly. I have used it multiple times on blemishes overnight and I can’t say it has made a huge difference. Overall don’t know how I feel about it.
I have used this product for years on my acne. It's pretty harsh on the skin and dries the blemish up. It is affordable and easily accessible. Overall I am usually not disappointed with the results and will continue to repurchase.
It’s my favorite!!! Very effective, practical, good price. It’s very usefull for your face! It’s works very fast. Nice smell, nice packing. I loved it. I would buy it everytime I need it. 100% effective! You will love it. Forever
Lo he usado durante más de 2 semanas, aunque no regularmente pero de verdad aún no he visto sus resultados. Se siente el alcohol al usarlo y a veces pica un poquito al colocarlo, pero de verdad, aún no he visto efecto en mi acné
Unfortunately I didn’t notice much of a difference after using this product, it was a little harsh on my skin and didn’t really do much for me personally. I did notice that it slightly reduced the size of my spots but not a lot.
Can not say anything bad about this product!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It clears up my spots within a couple of hours and overnight nearly completely gets rid of them!! It literally works like magic! Everyone should have this!!
Some say it works on them however for me, it hasn’t worked yet. It is quite expensive for the size- it runs out very easily and I can’t seem to find it in a lot of stores. It leaves a mark in the morning which means you have to wash your face as soon as you wake up.
Not a terrible spot treatment, good based on its price. I use it occasionally however does not seem extremely effective. Most results seen when used over night. Make up does not stay over top
It did not work for me. I believe in my case using higher strength salicylic acid treatments irritate my skin and make the breakout area worse. It did work for my sister though, it dried her spots. Thats why I am giving 3 star
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos