Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I don’t suffer too much from acne, but when I get those annoying little breakouts here and there they’re the worst. I put a small amount on each pimple and left it alone to work it’s magic. I recommend this!
I love this pimple remover! It is one of the best ones I’ve every bought, better than oxy and benzac. The packaging is alright but the one I had bought from Priceline is quite small. This product gets rid of either a small pimple overnight or atleast it’s redness. I recommend buying this product, it’s a bit pricey but not for what it does!
This did nothing for my spots apart from waste my money! I applied it at least 3 times throughout the day and finished the tube and saw no change to my skin. Didn't find it very drying but that maybe because I always use a thick moisturiser.
For me it hasn’t really done much but I know people who use this as their holy grail. It definitely does help the pimple go down but it isn’t as efficient as I was hoping.
It didn't do anything for my skin. I used the facewash they recommend too but nothing happened big thumbs down. It also didn't make my skin dry which is good. Overall not a good product for my skin type
I've had mixed results with this spot treatment, as it appears to clear up my problem spots some times but not consistently. It is definitely a handy little tube, and its not too bad for the price, however I think I would have to shop around and see what else is out there.
I have used this product since I was a teenager to remove spots and I still use it now that I am 26. I usually apply it over night and it reduces large pimples and helps the pain go away. You can even use it under your makeup and it won't mess it up. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is an amazing product for spot treatment, very inexpensive and easy to get a hold of.
I don't break out easily but when I do I expect a fast solution or even something to solve it a couple of days. This cream did nothing!! I saw and felt no results not even a decrease in size or colour it stayed put for weeks. I would not recommend or repurchase this item again.
I do like the size of this product. You get a generous amount. I like the smell of the product and how it feels on my face. Doesn't dry out skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Honestly though this product did not work for me at all. I have used it many times and every time it does nothing. I was hoping this could be my new HG. I was disappointed in this and will not repurchase.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos