BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Pembroke
I don’t suffer too much from acne, but when I get those annoying little breakouts here and there they’re the worst. I put a small amount on each pimple and left it alone to work it’s magic. I recommend this!
Aurel E.
Perth
I love this pimple remover! It is one of the best ones I’ve every bought, better than oxy and benzac. The packaging is alright but the one I had bought from Priceline is quite small. This product gets rid of either a small pimple overnight or atleast it’s redness. I recommend buying this product, it’s a bit pricey but not for what it does!
Mariam A.
This did nothing for my spots apart from waste my money! I applied it at least 3 times throughout the day and finished the tube and saw no change to my skin. Didn't find it very drying but that maybe because I always use a thick moisturiser.
amy b.
For me it hasn’t really done much but I know people who use this as their holy grail. It definitely does help the pimple go down but it isn’t as efficient as I was hoping.
Ebtisam H.
Salalah
It didn't do anything for my skin. I used the facewash they recommend too but nothing happened big thumbs down. It also didn't make my skin dry which is good. Overall not a good product for my skin type
Ellie L.
I've had mixed results with this spot treatment, as it appears to clear up my problem spots some times but not consistently. It is definitely a handy little tube, and its not too bad for the price, however I think I would have to shop around and see what else is out there.
Šejla📍Sarajevo, B.
Sarajevo
I have used this product since I was a teenager to remove spots and I still use it now that I am 26. I usually apply it over night and it reduces large pimples and helps the pain go away. You can even use it under your makeup and it won't mess it up.  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is an amazing product for spot treatment, very inexpensive and easy to get a hold of.
Asna A.
Calgary
I don't break out easily but when I do I expect a fast solution or even something to solve it a couple of days. This cream did nothing!! I saw and felt no results not even a decrease in size or colour it stayed put for weeks. I would not recommend or repurchase this item again.
Fadya M.
Dubai, Dubai
I do like the size of this product. You get a generous amount. I like the smell of the product and how it feels on my face. Doesn't dry out skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Honestly though this product did not work for me at all. I have used it many times and every time it does nothing. I was hoping this could be my new HG. I was disappointed in this and will not repurchase.
Jamieeleigh C.
Clackmannan
I wouldn’t recommend this spot treatment if you have lots of acne because it doesn’t do much for mine compared to witch hazel which is really good Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this