Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,321 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product definitely works although it is extremely drying so only use as a spot treatment. follow the directions that they advise on the back of the product. But it definitely reduces redness and takes away your pimple overnight especially large under the skin pimples.
First time I got this product it was a free trial, turned out to be a game changer. Have applied to not horrible pimples and by the evening it is down to easy to cover, applied to horrific horror show ones it took a day to two days to really see improvement, which really compared to other products I have tried is amazing.
My favourite acne spa treatment, I've been using it for years and can't complain. Always gets the job done, I recommend it to all my friends that suffer with bad skin. Really soft formula on the skin and doesn't leave your face feeling dry like most other facial products!
This spot treatment is relatively effective. It is (predictably) a bit drying, but nothing a light moisturizer can’t fix. At a reasonable price, it is worth the money, but I’m on the lookout for something even more effective.
First off, I did like the formula of this product. Some acne spot treatments can be super drying and then my makeup looks really crusty over it. Secondly, it didn't really do much for me. I didn't notice it improving my acne much at all. So, this one is a pass for me.
It’s ok, if you’ve been trying to pop the pimple it will sting if you put this on. But gets rid of the pimples pretty quick. I’ve used this a few times and repurchased it. You can get it at Walmart or any drugstore. I’d recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin.
This particular acne spot treatment I found worked Great! Very fast and easy to use, especially on the big ones (yuk!), it is the perfect size for your overnight bag so you never have to worry about embarrassing zits. Iwouldn't change a thing about this great product!
I find this does “work” but it dries the acne out so bad that it just makes your skin flaky in that specific spot. You could never apply makeup the next day after using this, you would be better off not treating the pimple- it would bring less attention to that spot.
I find that it works well at minimizing pimples, but I also find that when I use it often, when I stop using it I break out even more than before? Could be coincidence but I dunno. Seems like it's making me have to use the product, but at least the product does work
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos