BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Emilie M.
Toronto
This product definitely works although it is extremely drying so only use as a spot treatment. follow the directions that they advise on the back of the product. But it definitely reduces redness and takes away your pimple overnight especially large under the skin pimples.
Kim H.
Port Alberni
First time I got this product it was a free trial, turned out to be a game changer. Have applied to not horrible pimples and by the evening it is down to easy to cover, applied to horrific horror show ones it took a day to two days to really see improvement, which really compared to other products I have tried is amazing.
Courteney D.
Toronto
My favourite acne spa treatment, I've been using it for years and can't complain. Always gets the job done, I recommend it to all my friends that suffer with bad skin. Really soft formula on the skin and doesn't leave your face feeling dry like most other facial products!
Heather T.
Cardiff
Very effective but use sparingly, too much can irritate sensitive skin and I personally prefer No7 Beautiful Skin Rapid Blemish Rescue . It is a bit on the pricier side so if you’d rather a more affordable product the clean and clear is definitely for you.
Emma R.
Vancouver
This spot treatment is relatively effective. It is (predictably) a bit drying, but nothing a light moisturizer can’t fix. At a reasonable price, it is worth the money, but I’m on the lookout for something even more effective.
Chelsea S.
Terrace, BC
First off, I did like the formula of this product. Some acne spot treatments can be super drying and then my makeup looks really crusty over it. Secondly, it didn't really do much for me. I didn't notice it improving my acne much at all. So, this one is a pass for me.
Ashley W.
Chilliwack, BC
It’s ok, if you’ve been trying to pop the pimple it will sting if you put this on. But gets rid of the pimples pretty quick. I’ve used this a few times and repurchased it. You can get it at Walmart or any drugstore. I’d recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin.
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
This particular acne spot treatment I found worked Great! Very fast and easy to use, especially on the big ones (yuk!), it is the perfect size for your overnight bag so you never have to worry about embarrassing zits. Iwouldn't change a thing about this great product!
Miranda P.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
I find this does “work” but it dries the acne out so bad that it just makes your skin flaky in that specific spot. You could never apply makeup the next day after using this, you would be better off not treating the pimple- it would bring less attention to that spot.
Shayla L.
Victoria , WY
I find that it works well at minimizing pimples, but I also find that when I use it often, when I stop using it I break out even more than before? Could be coincidence but I dunno. Seems like it's making me have to use the product, but at least the product does work
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's