BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Bella S.
Purchased this product in hopes of a fast-relieving spot treatment that could improve imperfections over night however did not turn out to fulfill my expectations. Did not notice much change from using the product for many months on imperfections.
Heidi J.
Lumberton, NC
This product is amazing! I can’t believe literally I can put this product on before bed on big breakouts or pimples and the next morning so much swelling of the pimples have gone away. I use this product almost every night and it hasn’t failed me yet!
Ellen S.
Petaluma
I have been using this for years now. I have repurchased tube after tube since high school. It's my go to spot treatment. I usually only have one or two breakouts at a time and this dries them out in a couple days.
⚡️Maddie D.
i love this product! i use it everything and it really does the job! the price is very good! i ordered it off amazon for around 5 dollars! I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
julie m.
Boston
Best spot treatment for my combination skin. Great in a pinch, for those trouble spots that have been there for weeks. I will use it every few hours on one pimple, and it disappears within a day or two! Every time!
Taylor P.
This acne cream is by far the best around. Clean and clear is always a great price and you sure do get a bargain! The packaging is always fun as well and I love that I can go straight to Walmart and get it there !
Tabi J.
Groveport, OH
This product works really well for drying out the troubled spot, but it does leave a residue if left on overnight. If you’re okay with cleaning it off with water in the morning, I recommend this for spot treatment.
Allie R.
This product really works. It has lowered my pimples by alot. This product is not for completely removing your acne but when u have a pimple here and there this helps to make it less visible by the end of the day.
Melinda D.
It’s a little pricey for the size of the tube. I THINK it does clear my blemishes a little faster, but nothing as quickly as advertised. It’s also inconvenient to use sometimes depending on my routine and makeup.
Jasmine C.
Palm Bay, FL
This product did not work for me. Overall irritates the area of my skin and leaves it feeling dry. There other products on the market that worked way better as a spot treatment, this one just didn’t do it for me.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's