Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,284 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Purchased this product in hopes of a fast-relieving spot treatment that could improve imperfections over night however did not turn out to fulfill my expectations. Did not notice much change from using the product for many months on imperfections.
This product is amazing! I can’t believe literally I can put this product on before bed on big breakouts or pimples and the next morning so much swelling of the pimples have gone away. I use this product almost every night and it hasn’t failed me yet!
I have been using this for years now. I have repurchased tube after tube since high school. It's my go to spot treatment. I usually only have one or two breakouts at a time and this dries them out in a couple days.
i love this product! i use it everything and it really does the job! the price is very good! i ordered it off amazon for around 5 dollars! I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Best spot treatment for my combination skin. Great in a pinch, for those trouble spots that have been there for weeks. I will use it every few hours on one pimple, and it disappears within a day or two! Every time!
This acne cream is by far the best around. Clean and clear is always a great price and you sure do get a bargain! The packaging is always fun as well and I love that I can go straight to Walmart and get it there !
This product works really well for drying out the troubled spot, but it does leave a residue if left on overnight. If you’re okay with cleaning it off with water in the morning, I recommend this for spot treatment.
This product really works. It has lowered my pimples by alot. This product is not for completely removing your acne but when u have a pimple here and there this helps to make it less visible by the end of the day.
It’s a little pricey for the size of the tube. I THINK it does clear my blemishes a little faster, but nothing as quickly as advertised. It’s also inconvenient to use sometimes depending on my routine and makeup.
This product did not work for me. Overall irritates the area of my skin and leaves it feeling dry. There other products on the market that worked way better as a spot treatment, this one just didn’t do it for me.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos