BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
This particular acne spot treatment I found worked Great! Very fast and easy to use, especially on the big ones (yuk!), it is the perfect size for your overnight bag so you never have to worry about embarrassing zits. Iwouldn't change a thing about this great product!
Ashley W.
Chilliwack, BC
It’s ok, if you’ve been trying to pop the pimple it will sting if you put this on. But gets rid of the pimples pretty quick. I’ve used this a few times and repurchased it. You can get it at Walmart or any drugstore. I’d recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin.
Chelsea S.
Terrace, BC
First off, I did like the formula of this product. Some acne spot treatments can be super drying and then my makeup looks really crusty over it. Secondly, it didn't really do much for me. I didn't notice it improving my acne much at all. So, this one is a pass for me.
Miranda P.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
I find this does “work” but it dries the acne out so bad that it just makes your skin flaky in that specific spot. You could never apply makeup the next day after using this, you would be better off not treating the pimple- it would bring less attention to that spot.
Noemie P.
This is one of my favourite products I ever use for my acne treatment! You put it on the spot you have your acne and the next day it literally does a difference! I don’t know if it work really well like that for everyone but for me it does I really love this product!
Shayla L.
Victoria , WY
I find that it works well at minimizing pimples, but I also find that when I use it often, when I stop using it I break out even more than before? Could be coincidence but I dunno. Seems like it's making me have to use the product, but at least the product does work
Dylan T.
Helps control any breakouts and incoming spots and helps to smallen them before they get too out of control. But does not help acne scars, you will need another product for that
Jana E.
I bought this product as a spot treatment for my acne and I can’t tell if it has done anything at all. It leaves a bit of a tingly feeling on your skin when you first put it on. Probably wouldn’t buy this again but I’ll continue to use it until the product runs out.
Natasha M.
New Westminster, AK
My go to stop treatment! I’ve been using it for years to get rid of breakouts and acne. Just put it on your acne before bed, sleep, and you’ll wake up with it reduced in size :) it won’t fix your acne in 24 hours, but will defiantly help to minimize the appearance!
🌟Gem🌟 D.
manchester
This product I think doesn’t do anything for my acne. The packaging is nice but it doesn’t “work wonders.” I have oily skin which could be a problem. I’m a repeated user thinking it will work at some point but I still get disappointed.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's