BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kimberly J.
Don’t like this product it left white marks on my spots after I used it and I saw no differences in my skin.Personally,I won’t be purchasing it again as I was very dissaponted with the results and don’t think it was worth my money.However,it may work better on you than it didn’t on me.
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
I don’t usually get acne or very many breakouts but when it’s that time of the month I just put this all over my face and usually I can avoid the whole awkward huge pimple on my face. It’s sick
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
Does the job and decreases the redness but doesn't quite work the miracles it should and is a little oily for my liking. Found the same product for much cheaper but if you're trying to stick to a brand or need something you know will do the job then definitely reach for this product.
k² K.
I have been using this product for only a few weeks, but with consistent application, it does its job! It certainly helps reduce the look of my pimples, but there is still a dark spot leftover. It also helps prevent me from touching my blemishes, since I do not want to wipe the treatment away ;)
Veronica A.
Personalmente me encanta esta marca de productos, especificamente este tratamiento me elimina rapidamente los granos que me salen, casi por arte de magia, sin embargo, suele resecarme la zona en la que la coloque. Igualmente la volveria a comprar porque es muy eficaz con los granos.
Mia S.
This product isn’t something I rave about especially not compared to all the other products I have by clean and clear which is my holy grail skin care brand, but this product does help with my spots on some occasions, but because of that I don’t see myself reaching for it that often.
Camila A.
Huntsville
😍 in love with this product! It’s simple to use and it helps a lot. I usually use it at night before going to be and I put it right on the spot I want to treat. I really recommended!!
Miskan A.
london
I feel like this should be in every girls skin care routine! The product is quite gentle and soft on the face and works pretty good x it's good for its price and definitely recommend it to my lovelies x
Rebecca L.
This clean & clear product was highly recommended to me by friends so i purchased it myself.
I had it a long time ago and i repurchased it as i remember it working great on my skin however the second time using it was not as great as i remember.
It is a great price and does help big breakouts but its claims are fairly exaggerated and it takes a few days of use to bring big breakouts down.
I would still recommend it as it is nice to put on spots overnight.
Charlie W.
Sheffield
• dries out blemishes quickly
• strong smell but it is bearable
• easily accessible and cheap
• very easy to use
• dries the skin out slightly but can easily be fixed
• great size for travelling
• good for when you don’t want to treat your whole face
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's