BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Katelyn A.
Springfield, MO
Used this a couple times and it’s not bad!! I didn’t get this at full price and I probably wouldn’t get this at full price. It does just as good of a job as other spot treatments I’ve tried. I do think it has a strong and activated formula which is fine for my skin but anyone with sensitive or skin prone to dryness might be weary about the harshness.
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
I have had mild acne all my life. As an adult it has been frustrating. I should have outgrown it many years ago. But no. Since using Clean & Clear Advantage Acne spot treatment that problem is solved. I use a very tiny dot on spots at night and in the morning just a slight red mark remains. For me it is a great product and as I have very sensitive skin I was skeptical.
Anndrea C.
Purchased at: Target
This product is Okay. It doesn’t work the best but pretty god for the price. Stings a little when you put it on but that’s how all spot treatments are. It has good packaging but other brands have a better product.
Soraya B.
38 Bleecker street, brooklyn,ny
Purchased at: CVS
I use this allt because it used salicylic acid instead of benzoyl peroxide (I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide). I appreciate the fresh feeling it has. It's definitely not harsh on the skin. For that same reason it's not that harsh on acne either for me but it's a good trade off in my case.
elaine l.
Purchased at: Target
I use this to dry out my pimples. There is a slight burn but it does its job okay. I would buy the white one next time. This gel is clear type.
kaylee w.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
this product works very well. it clears up any acne, or problem areas, it’s very gentle on the skin. is surpassed my expectations. the only thing i don’t like is that after using it for a while, it dries out, and irritates my skin, so i wouldn’t recommend using this more than a few days in a row at a time.
Michelle M.
Redding
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so this stuff works amazing but take heed when you read the Title SPOT treatment bc this product is for sore itchy red surfacing boils to the simplest little whitehead but only dab or apply dirrectly atop the blemish and not so much on the surround area at all! This gentle and effective pimple banisher sloughs off skin through acid, which eats off the layers of skin/debris blocking the pore which if left blocked allows the zit aka bacteria to fester and gain strength. So then you have two options: you can mash it and scar up your face popping it wuth your fingers or you can use this dermatologist used active ingredient based Bullet proof method knowing it is not intended for splotches of areas on your face but just SPOT on zits being sure to use this sparingly a few times a day just on the zits possible popping point. Its my overnight go to and doesn't cause flaky scabbed over blemishes before or after the duration when i apply makeup! but for immediate zit itch relief from bogus inflamed bumps buy neutrogena 5% hydro peroxide spot treatment. It works fast but may leave dry flaky skin and over time possibly cause picked pimples to scar.
EMMA G.
Purchased at: Target
Not bad for the price. You definitely could find a better acne spot treatment for more money. If you have really bad acne, maybe consider looking into a stronger formulated spot treatment
Caroline E.
I used for a couple months and didnt notice a difference. I went to my dermatologist and got a stronger spot treatment which worked better.
Jamie S.
Rosemount, MN
Purchased at: Target
Doesn’t really work well for my acne. Deep under the skin with no visible head to it. I usually use it just to keep it from getting worse.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon