BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
This is a handy little product! I’ve been using this since like high school to spot treat my acne. I guess I’ve been lucky in the sense that I don’t really have any acne issues but when those random ones do pop - this is my go to. If you just dab a little on and leave it overnight, the next day you are good to go! It usually sucks everything out and leaves you fresh and not red!
Rach W.
Perfect for spot on treatment for a spot. This helps reduce redness and size of spot with very visible affects. You can buy this at most supermarkets and drug stores for a very reasonable price!
Amandi P.
Waterloo, ON
Could have been better, it just dried out my skin and actually made it a little redder. I found leaving pimples without the spot treatment actually worked better for me. Wasn't too harsh though.
Chelsea J.
I love this spot treatment when I desperately need to get rid of a breakout fast. It reduces the size and redness of a spot within only a couple of hours. When I leave this on overnight, my skin is often clear by the morning!
Caoimhe O.
This product for me is a real life saver as I don’t have the clearest of skin but if I put this on before I go to bed the spot has dried up in the morning. I think the packaging is good for what it is and it is very effective for me I thought it was great values for money. This is my opinion and I hope it helps 👍
Charis L.
England
It took a long time to work, and the results weren't great. It didn't make the acne I applied it to go away, it just reduced the appearance a tiny bit and made my skin feel gross. It made the skin feel dry and tight, but when I touched the area I could still feel the slickness of the product there where it was just sitting on the skin. It made the areas look shiny too.
Kamryn S.
sault ste marie
This does wonders for my skin. When I have a zit, I put this on and it helps reduce the redness and the size of the zit. It does however leave my skin quite dry if I put too much on at a time.
Julia M.
minden
I was a little convinced when I tried, but after using it daily I think I made the right choice to choose this product on the shelf. This product cured my pimples. I have been using this acne gel for a month and I can see the difference. My skin is much softer. Yes, it stings a bit, but only on pimples or sores. This is my second purchase. Reduced inflammation after using it every morning, noon and night. I am very happy that my skin is healing.Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I’ve been using this stuff for a while now, and I believe it minimizes blemishes, but I think it’s not a quick enough process. My blemishes disappear in like a weeks time, but it’s hard to say if this is due to using this, or using my other skin care products and cleansers. This definitely has a stronger “medical” scent, which I don’t mind but I know some people might.
Frannays R.
I just to had several acen, but this product really works, and it's cheap! your money won't be wasted, my first time using it and it realy helped with my acne, also, you have to make a routine for the treatment but it's okay, I feel that worth it, for me tho.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's