Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,324 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is a handy little product! I’ve been using this since like high school to spot treat my acne. I guess I’ve been lucky in the sense that I don’t really have any acne issues but when those random ones do pop - this is my go to. If you just dab a little on and leave it overnight, the next day you are good to go! It usually sucks everything out and leaves you fresh and not red!
Perfect for spot on treatment for a spot. This helps reduce redness and size of spot with very visible affects. You can buy this at most supermarkets and drug stores for a very reasonable price!
Could have been better, it just dried out my skin and actually made it a little redder. I found leaving pimples without the spot treatment actually worked better for me. Wasn't too harsh though.
I love this spot treatment when I desperately need to get rid of a breakout fast. It reduces the size and redness of a spot within only a couple of hours. When I leave this on overnight, my skin is often clear by the morning!
This product for me is a real life saver as I don’t have the clearest of skin but if I put this on before I go to bed the spot has dried up in the morning. I think the packaging is good for what it is and it is very effective for me I thought it was great values for money. This is my opinion and I hope it helps 👍
It took a long time to work, and the results weren't great. It didn't make the acne I applied it to go away, it just reduced the appearance a tiny bit and made my skin feel gross. It made the skin feel dry and tight, but when I touched the area I could still feel the slickness of the product there where it was just sitting on the skin. It made the areas look shiny too.
This does wonders for my skin. When I have a zit, I put this on and it helps reduce the redness and the size of the zit. It does however leave my skin quite dry if I put too much on at a time.
I was a little convinced when I tried, but after using it daily I think I made the right choice to choose this product on the shelf. This product cured my pimples. I have been using this acne gel for a month and I can see the difference. My skin is much softer. Yes, it stings a bit, but only on pimples or sores. This is my second purchase. Reduced inflammation after using it every morning, noon and night. I am very happy that my skin is healing.Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
I’ve been using this stuff for a while now, and I believe it minimizes blemishes, but I think it’s not a quick enough process. My blemishes disappear in like a weeks time, but it’s hard to say if this is due to using this, or using my other skin care products and cleansers. This definitely has a stronger “medical” scent, which I don’t mind but I know some people might.
I just to had several acen, but this product really works, and it's cheap! your money won't be wasted, my first time using it and it realy helped with my acne, also, you have to make a routine for the treatment but it's okay, I feel that worth it, for me tho.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos