BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jessica B.
Stanfield
Amazing product! This always works no matter the size of my spot. I clean my face and put this on before my moisturizer and the next day it’s half the size it was
Molly B.
Sherman
I can put this on a baby just-starting-to-look-like-a-bump pimple at night and by morning it’s dried up! Also I like putting this on ingrown hairs because it dries them up and keeps them from turning into infection.
Namkha
I actually really like this product because it works I would say this product only works if you have little pimples and not big ones and this doesn’t work for acne scars only smaller pimples. It depends on your skin condition so this might work for you.
Sophie A.
Roswell, GA
It’s just okay in my opinion. There are better spot treatments around the same price range than this one. I don’t think it works super well or shows any huge differences the next day. Probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Janna C.
Pocahontas
Not my favorite. It didn’t really work how i wanted it to, and it burned and severely dried out the area. The price was fine but not worth it. I don’t think i would recommend this to anyone. And i won’t buy again.
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
I can’t stress enough how amazing this stuff is. It’s an absolute miracle! It treats your acne super quick, and it’s gone by the next day if you use it at night. I absolutely swear by this product. I love using it.
Tabi J.
Groveport, OH
This product works really well for drying out the troubled spot, but it does leave a residue if left on overnight. If you’re okay with cleaning it off with water in the morning, I recommend this for spot treatment.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love this! It goes on easily and doesn’t cause any itching or burning. It’s priced decently, too. I use this after washing my face with a face wash for oily skin and the combination helps stop/prevent break outs.
Ellen S.
Petaluma
I have been using this for years now. I have repurchased tube after tube since high school. It's my go to spot treatment. I usually only have one or two breakouts at a time and this dries them out in a couple days.
Angela G.
I always had little spots from where my acne was but after using this I swear that the little spots almost all disappeared the price is great and I would definitely go by this again with you and I do recommend this
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's