BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Ellie L.
I've had mixed results with this spot treatment, as it appears to clear up my problem spots some times but not consistently. It is definitely a handy little tube, and its not too bad for the price, however I think I would have to shop around and see what else is out there.
Šejla📍Sarajevo, B.
Sarajevo
I have used this product since I was a teenager to remove spots and I still use it now that I am 26. I usually apply it over night and it reduces large pimples and helps the pain go away. You can even use it under your makeup and it won't mess it up.  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is an amazing product for spot treatment, very inexpensive and easy to get a hold of.
Asna A.
Calgary
I don't break out easily but when I do I expect a fast solution or even something to solve it a couple of days. This cream did nothing!! I saw and felt no results not even a decrease in size or colour it stayed put for weeks. I would not recommend or repurchase this item again.
Daisy b.
it didn’t clear up my spots within 3days like it says on the package. i have used it for a few years but still hasn’t worked to clear up my skin. it’s good value of money but i wouldn’t recommend it
Fadya M.
Dubai, Dubai
I do like the size of this product. You get a generous amount. I like the smell of the product and how it feels on my face. Doesn't dry out skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Honestly though this product did not work for me at all. I have used it many times and every time it does nothing. I was hoping this could be my new HG. I was disappointed in this and will not repurchase.
Jamieeleigh C.
Clackmannan
I wouldn’t recommend this spot treatment if you have lots of acne because it doesn’t do much for mine compared to witch hazel which is really good Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Mackenzie K.
This gel is absolutely amazing, it allows me to not have to worry about having to cover up any acne that pops up during the day.  I just apply this treatment before bed (as it does leave your skin shiny) and by morning, the blemish is either completely gone or much less noticeable.  I love this product so much and will always continue using it.  It is a life saver!!
Lucy P.
Harlow
I've been using this products for longer than i can remember but I can honestly say it works! Whenever I get a blemish, I apply the product and it defiantly reduces pain and speeds up the time it takes for spots to leave your face so you can continue looking flawless! Honestly if you are a teenager or any age I urge you to get this it is an amazing product and would recommend!!
Kennedy x.
Ottawa, CA
Used the spot treatment for years, helps to reduce the effects of acne but never could quite get rid of pimples. Definitely meant to be used as part as of a regime and not on it’s own, overall would use again.
The Fine Line F.
Birmingham
Amazing. Dried out particularly bad spots practically overnight. I wouldn't recommend using underneath makeup though. I first saw this on Carli Bybels YouTube channel. Her skin is amazing!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's