Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I don't break out easily but when I do I expect a fast solution or even something to solve it a couple of days. This cream did nothing!! I saw and felt no results not even a decrease in size or colour it stayed put for weeks. I would not recommend or repurchase this item again.
I have used this product since I was a teenager to remove spots and I still use it now that I am 26. I usually apply it over night and it reduces large pimples and helps the pain go away. You can even use it under your makeup and it won't mess it up. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is an amazing product for spot treatment, very inexpensive and easy to get a hold of.
I do like the size of this product. You get a generous amount. I like the smell of the product and how it feels on my face. Doesn't dry out skin and doesn't leave behind a residue. Honestly though this product did not work for me at all. I have used it many times and every time it does nothing. I was hoping this could be my new HG. I was disappointed in this and will not repurchase.
it didn’t clear up my spots within 3days like it says on the package. i have used it for a few years but still hasn’t worked to clear up my skin. it’s good value of money but i wouldn’t recommend it
This gel is absolutely amazing, it allows me to not have to worry about having to cover up any acne that pops up during the day. I just apply this treatment before bed (as it does leave your skin shiny) and by morning, the blemish is either completely gone or much less noticeable. I love this product so much and will always continue using it. It is a life saver!!
I've been using this products for longer than i can remember but I can honestly say it works! Whenever I get a blemish, I apply the product and it defiantly reduces pain and speeds up the time it takes for spots to leave your face so you can continue looking flawless! Honestly if you are a teenager or any age I urge you to get this it is an amazing product and would recommend!!
Used the spot treatment for years, helps to reduce the effects of acne but never could quite get rid of pimples. Definitely meant to be used as part as of a regime and not on it’s own, overall would use again.
Amazing. Dried out particularly bad spots practically overnight. I wouldn't recommend using underneath makeup though. I first saw this on Carli Bybels YouTube channel. Her skin is amazing!!
This is a handy little product! I’ve been using this since like high school to spot treat my acne. I guess I’ve been lucky in the sense that I don’t really have any acne issues but when those random ones do pop - this is my go to. If you just dab a little on and leave it overnight, the next day you are good to go! It usually sucks everything out and leaves you fresh and not red!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos