BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashton B.
Purchased at: Target
This will dry your problem spots right up! Just dab it on before bed and go to sleep and once you wake up the swelling and redness will have subsided! It’s a drugstore product so it’s very reasonably priced which is even better!
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was okay - however, I didn’t notice much in terms of healing the blemish more quickly.
Lisa W.
Portsmouth
I use this product any time I have a breakout. It is rare that I do get acne, but when I do this is what I reach for. It's strong, and will peel my face if I use it to excess, but that's not what it's meant for. I only but clean & clear advantage spot treatment for my acne, because I know that it solves any breakouts I have.
May P.
I repurchased this product twice and I always use it up within a year. I usually get acne near my period so this has been pretty good at either speeding up the life cycle of white heads or getting rid of lingering ones. I do find myself using this pretty frequently throughout the day. Also, I appreciate that the product has a gel consistency that dries matte instead of drying with a white cast like other products. It is pretty good at what it does and it is a staple for me.
Brittney P.
Wenonah
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This helps greatly for little spots that you notice after showering and wiping make up off.
Denise A.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This did work and you HAVE to use this every night! It met my expectations and it cleared most of my skin up! I am soo happy I used this and it is so worth the price !! Would buy again. Definitely will go buy some !!
Lindsey K.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to drugstore acne spot treatment. I have repurchased this more times than I can count. It will not dry your skin out but it will definitely clear your blemishes. I definitely recommend this product.
Nina E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works. If you're having breakouts I suggest you buy this. It stops the breakouts clears up your skin. Would recommend this product
McKenzie F.
Ames
I have used this product for the last 6 years and it continues to impress me. It’s apart of my two-a-day face routine and instantly minimizes pores and pimples.
Jess H.
Horseheads
Purchased at: Amazon
Broke out with some acne a few days before a formal and this was a life saver! Works in just a few days and I will always keep some on hand. Great product, highly recommend. Fair pricing as well is a plus.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this