Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,280 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff works great for breakouts. I put some on at night when I feel a breakout coming on and after a couple days the spot is gone. It's very drying on the breakout..great spot treatment product..its a clear gel consistency going on. Would buy again!
I loved this product when I first started getting acne but after a while I noticed that it was no longer doing anything for my skin. When I searched up the reason for this I found that salicylic acid doesn’t work for everyone and also found its drying!
I have seen this make a great impact on individual spots rapidly! However, I wouldn’t recommend using this on a large portion because I don’t feel like it makes a difference over a lot of spots! It’s great for removing a spot that really annoys you !!
I was recommended by a close friend and I tried it for a few days thinking it would not work, but it really works! now it is my favorite product for the treatment of acne, incredible results but if you have to wait and use it several days....love it!
I really enjoy this product. I find that it helps get rid of my zits asap. I would recommend it. I like that it’s clear so I can wear it during the day. I will say that it dried out the pimple though so you might have some shedding of skin in that area lol.
I’m very not in love with this one! I try it the day before I go to my prom because I’ve got a big buttons on my forehead and when I wake up next morning the buttons triple of size!! And I’ve got no choice to put a lot and a lot of foundation on to cover it. So no, i never gonna buy it again!
This spot treatment is so useful! It works over night like magic. The price is very good but the product does hurt a little bit, but you can’t have the effect without the small pain. I have been buying this for years and I will continue to buy it !
This spot treatment has worked for me a lot of times! I usually don't get acne but 1 or 2 tend to appear out of nowhere every single month. What I do is wash my throughly and then apply a little dot of the product into the spot and let it dry. I do this like 2 times a day until I see that the spot is reduced or completely gone.
I find that this product is good for small bumps and overall texture problems from redness due to irritation and clogged pores. Larger problem zones and big cystic pimples aren't really phased by this as they take a longer time to go down in size.
This spot treatment works, but I wouldn’t recommend using it long term. It discolored the skin surrounding the acne I put it on, which eventually faded but it was still a scare for me. Would use if I was desperate to get rid of a pimple but overall not really worth the grief and worry
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos