BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Lacey A.
I use this nightly on my pimples and it’s great. It smells nice and is never overdrying. I notice that my pimples are a bit smaller in the morning. It doesn’t take a lot, so the little tube lasts quite awhile. I have been using this product for years and will continue to purchase.
Mykelti G.
Castroville
This product gets rid of my acne super quickly and I apply it to my problem areas I leave it on at night but I do not leave it on overnight I’ll leave it on for about 45 minutes and then I wipe it off and then I rinse my face off with some warm water which I know you’re probably not supposed to do but I just feel better that way
Christina S.
Irvine, CA
This is a good spot treatment to use whenever those annoying zits that pop up. I use this spot treatment the minute I feel a new zip coming in and usually when I wake up the next morning I have no more redness and the zit has disappeared. This does have a tendency to dry out your skin so only use a little and only in the affected area. I’ve also noticed that sometimes it’ll cause a burning or tingling sensation if I use a little too much in one spot; but I deal with it because this product really does zap away my zits and does so quickly. I like using a q-tip so there’s no worry of me contaminating and spreading bacteria from spot to spot on my face.
Kayla P.
Irvine, CA
I do not have severe acne but, I do get quite a bit of pimples mostly on my forehead. I thought this would be a great product because I love most of clean and clear’s products. I’ve tried using it several times and it did not work at all. When I first apply it, it burns my skin very badly. If anything it made my pimples worse. After I wash it off in the morning my face feels extremely sensitive. I would not recommend this product. If you guys are looking for a good acne spot treatment I would recommend the one by clearasil.
Wendy B.
Texas city, TX
It’s fine, I mean it’s a really good deal, I thought it was a good idea. Yes, it did meet a few of my expectations. Packaging was simple, yet pretty nice. Wasn’t too pricey, but wasn’t too cheap. It was actually good, I would probably buy again, it didn’t seem like a bad deal.
Shartina C.
Bowling Green, OH
I used this product around three years ago it was very expensive and for the time being it worked. But I noticed after I stopped using it my breakouts worsened and I begin to get more acne scars and dark spots. I’m not sure if it was because I suddenly stop using it but it did not do my skin anymore justice. I would recommend this product if you need a quick fix but it’s not good for the long run.
Luisa P.
This removes my acne in 1-3 days!!! It helps so much and I apply it 1-2 times a day depending on how dry my skin gets, but I would test how many times you should do it based on your skin type. My acne has reduced a lot and I appl you it every morning and night! Great product!
Leslie N.
Bend , OR
I’ve been using this product for a couple weeks now and I have noticed that it has reduced redness and the size of my pimple-it was a very reasonable price for what it does- it very much did reach my expectations since I have less acne then I did a while ago and I would say go ahead and buy it- it’s worth a shot! Of course this is only what it does on my skin it might work differently on other skin types.
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This is one of the best from clean and clear. This takes care of pimples directly and removes them within 24 hours leaving no scars or painful swollen skin. I believe that everyone should try this lol. It's definitely one of the advance products in the clean clear field :)
Meghan B.
I have used better spot treatments, but for convenience (you can find it virtually everywhere) it does the job. I’ve purchased it probably about 4x since my teen years, just because I can walk into Kroger and grab it with my groceries and it does a fairly decent job at reducing redness if I end up picking at a blemish.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's