BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jana O.
Manchester
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as spot treatments go, this product has to be my favorite when trying to prevent aggressive acne spots. The thin nozzle makes it easy to target one small area and this product does a nice job for the most part!
Anndrea C.
Purchased at: Target
This product is Okay. It doesn’t work the best but pretty god for the price. Stings a little when you put it on but that’s how all spot treatments are. It has good packaging but other brands have a better product.
Cameron W.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this formula because it’s light and clear so it can be worn on skin during the day to stop breakout from coming or getting worse. I sometimes even put it under my makeup on my really bad days if I’m not into a no makeup look.
Jillian C.
Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Target
With this it’s kind of a hit and miss. I do find it works a lot more than doesn’t but it really does depend on the intensity of the pimple. It also helps to was your face on top of using this product. Would recommend.
Elly L.
Anaheim , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for the small pimples that start to come out and it really works. I don’t mind the feeling of it on just spots on my face because to me it’s not too thick
Jenna W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has been my go to acne product for years. I like it so well that I haven’t even tried anything else. It clears my breakouts without drying my skin, and it gets rid of acne spots overnight!
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un producto que me ayuda a veces no siempre obtengo un buen resultado. Pero como siempre digo cada piel es diferente no es un mal producto a mi hermana le va de maravilla! Si lo recomendaría a base de las experiencias de ella.
Claire F.
Rochester
Purchased at: Target
This is the best acne spot treatment I have used. My pimples are significantly smaller when I use this product. Although it burns it works really effectively and efficiently and it exceeded my expectations and I have and will continue to buy it again.
Laura P.
Shelby, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This acne formula is in a gel form and works really well! It's non irritating and I can tell a difference from one overnight use! The tube lasts quite a while as well.
Estelle H.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely enjoy this product! Clean and Clear has been keeping my skin acne free with this product since years and years ago! I continue to use this product and reach for it every time I’m grocery shopping. A must-have product!!!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this