Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I really liked this product. I would apply this before going to bed over breakouts and it would treat the breakout overnight. For me, it was effective and helped minimize breakouts. I would definitely recommend!
I love the spot treatment! It makes the whole acne process feel a little easier. Cheaper than most spot treatments I’ve used and more effective too. I’m a big fan of clean & clear!
I don't have acne so much as every so often I get a spot here and there this product is great for that I put it on at night an then the next day it has reduced I would recommend
I've tried the spot treatment from Clean & Clear, but it didn't really work well for my skin. The price was good, the product is a nice small size and easy to carry, and felt nice on my skin. I didn't really get results, but it could just be my skin.
This product works just as good as proactive. Lot less expensive. It’s not super fast but it works. Lot better than most I have found
Inexpensive and has targeted treatment. This helps to prevent drying out of my entire face. Definitely recommend.
McLaren clear Advantage acne spot treatment was one of the best when I was a teen but now I feel like it doesn't do nothing
When you have s pimple add this and over nights it will almost be gone. The swelling will not be there anymore
This one is the one for me now for my pimples it really work and I don’t get a lot of pimples for almost a month not like before
Over all I’d say this product does help clear up spots. However I don’t believe it clears it up immediately as most people think that it would. I honestly wasn’t all that impressed with it but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt to try on stubborn spots
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos