Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,284 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This works best when you use it right away at the first sign of a pimple - it doesn’t always prevent it from breaking through, but I do feel that it helps it heal faster
My mom introduced me to Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Acne Treatment and since then I haven't found an acne spot treatment that works better than this. Although I think that it's a little bit expensive for such a small, small bottle it for sure packs a punch and lasts quite a while depending on how much you use it. I have very sensitive skin that definitly gets irritated by harsh products easily. This spot treatment doesn't bother my skin though, which is a huge plus for me. It really amazed me the first few times that I used it because it worked really great. I'm not the type of person who gets a few small blemishes/pimples when I get a breakout it usually consists of only one HUGE blemish/pimple in a very noticable place (nose, chin or middle of my forehead!). So it's great to have a product that I can turn to that I know is literally going to work overnight. Whenever I get a breakout I put just a small amount on the blemish/pimple before I go to bed and when I wake up it's like it was never there to begin with. I'd reccommend this spot treatment to anyone, although different products work differently for everyone. I swear by this product though since I've had nothing but great results with it. I think that they could come down on the price a little bit, but either way I don't think that I would ever chance going with a different product.
A little burny it dries the spots you put it on but it works for me I put it on at night after I have taken my shower and wash my face
I like this for a quick fix... just put this on before bed and it should do the trick when I wakeup. I love this!
This acne spot treatment is magic!! I usually apply to any pimple morning and night, it does burn a little but it works! It removes nasty pimples! You do have to be consistent on using this product! And you only need a very small amount!
This product has cleared up the few pimples I have here and there. I would recommend it’s nice on skin but tough against acne. I love this product and will continue to use it
When you have s pimple add this and over nights it will almost be gone. The swelling will not be there anymore
This product was pretty good at doing what it says it will do - reduce acne. I was expecting it to be more reduced than it actually was, which is why its 4 starts. The cost was fine for what the product delivered. Would use it again and recommend to people struggling with occasional acne.
Foe the most part this actually works great. Burns a little bit if you apply after exfoliating the skin.
Want your pimples gone? Put this on for two nights, and it’ll be gone. I would definitely recommend this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos