BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Nicol D.
Germantown
Absolute favorite acne spot treatment. I keep it in my purse and can even apply it over makeup and notice a different when I take my makeup off. It works fast and it doesn't sting when I personally apply it.
Alana T.
Gilbert
i loved this product and want to repurchase. very nice packaging, and comes in a travel size tube, it’s a little harsh but it’s to be expected in my opinion with a spot treatment for acne, other than that i have nothing bad to say about the product. LOVE IT!
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
I use this as a back up my face care routine sucks to say the least but this product seems to reduce redness and “ugly”pimple looks within just a couple of days without drying out my face! I love the easy to use design!
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This product is simply amazing. If you haven’t tried it you need to! The packaging is nice and i seriously love how gentle it is on my skin. It totally was worth it and I buy this all the time! Definitely give it a try!
Nafas G.
Alexandria , VA
I’ve been using this since my high school days . I believe this is perfect in budget and most effective treatment you can have . Walmart is best place to locate it . Just s tiny bit on the spot and next days it’s gone .
Destiny B.
I think that this works a lot better than persa gel 10. It’s very effective at reducing the size of a blemish. Definitely a good spot treatment especially if you’re not looking to spend a lot of money on treating acne.
Laila A.
I’m currently using this and I have to apply it several nights in a row before the pimple is gone. Yes I can see it slowly going down but I just want fast results.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
Not the best but not the worst. It take a few days for it to really work, I put it on every morning and night, sometimes the afternoon. Very good price I would say, but doesn’t get the job done as fast as I would like.
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
I love this gel. I have used this for years and whenever I have a really bad breakout I just apply this gel usually once or twice and the acid in the gel pretty much dissolves the breakout in just a couple of days 2-3.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Works pretty great ! Gets rid of redness and bumps within 1-2 days ! Tingles a little bit but feels nice on the skin . It's affordable too which is great and it's easy to use . I recommend to anyone who wants a quick spot fix
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's