Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,311 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I tried this only once and I can’t say if it worked or not. I’m not really acne prone and it’s rare when I break out. I used it because a friend let me borrow some and I still had it the next day. Not sure how long it’s supposed to take to work!
Th is baby works great!! Would totally recommend for fast fix situations! Only thing I don't like is that the tube is so small and the price is a bit high for the size but it int too outrageous. Overall a great product though.
I seen results for two days and after it seemed to make my acne worse. As a 20 year old that’s the last thing I want. It doesn’t take much to cover areas that are affected by acne but it doesn’t work that well. Also it dries out your skin which can be uncomfortable
HELPED MY FACE CLEAR UP WITH SOME PIMPLES SO QUICK! I love it I say that a lot but i only review on products I actually like! I have made this part of my skin care routine so yes it helps a lot and would definitely recommend!
This was decent, but my skin is so sensitive that this didn’t do the best for it. If you don’t have such sensitive skin then I definitely would look into it! It wasn’t to bad price wise, I just wish my skin handled it better.
I absolutely love the spot treatment. It works very fast and is gentle on my very sensitive skin. It met my expectations and more! I use this all the time and it is so cheap and easy to use. I would definitely buy this again.
This has been my spot regimen for a couple of months. Definitely helps with shrinking the pimple itself. Doesn’t smell horrible but could definitely smell better. But if you’re looking for an emergency helper, this is for you
This is the holy grail of spot-treatments. I have used this product since I got my very first pimple and it has worked for me ever since. As someone with mildly sensitive skin, I love that this product won't irritate my skin.
I helps get rid of acne quickly it can burn a little but it’s not terrible and it works well. It’s a great value and has been a staple in my skin care. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants clear skin quickly.
This was just okay, in my opinion. Its inexpensive so i wasnt too disappointed and the packaging is nice. However i have other cheap salicylic acid acne treatments that do more to dry up acne spots so i will not repurchase.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos