Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,305 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
As a spot treatment this product works quickly without over drying. Both of my teen daughters insist on having it in the bathroom for those unexpected pimples that pop up on occasion. It's an easily affordable product that works!
I loved this when my skin would break out very badly. It worked very well with the other steps in this brand. My skin began to improve and eventually I could stop using this product
This is the best acne spot treatment I've ever tried. Overnight, there was a noticeable improvement in my acne and already starting to fade away. It works so fast and is so effective. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to treat an emergency pimple
This product is okay for helping to clear up acne. I have used this a few years ago and would use it on any breakouts or pimples but it was very drying and it wasn’t as effective as other products I have used to get rid of acne.
Sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. I’m not sure if it’s the product or whether it got wiped off somehow but sometimes it doesn’t help. I know that many times when putting it on it will not stay on the actual pimple, it goes around it.
I’ve been using this for several months. While it does help clean acne I do not see a difference in acne scars, discoloration or pores. I like that I can dispense a small amount if needed. Benzoyl peroxide works well but dries my skin too much and bleached everything it touches.
I’m not sure if it’s just my skin or what, but this stuff doesn’t seem to really be a miracle worker when it comes to break outs. However, for people it does work for it is a very reasonable price compared to some other brands.
This treatment works really good I use this almost every night on any of my spot or big pimples. This product definitely makes your pimples go down quickly. Also this Product only takes till over night to show you a difference.
I usually don’t use acne products like this because I find that just cleansing and moisturizing works the best, however, this surprised me. I don’t use it very often because it is drying, but it really does help with big pimples.
Awesome at leaving pimples smaller, less red. My only complaint is that it leaves a sticky residue so it isn't something you are able to wear underneath makeup as the makeup will cling to it.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos