Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,297 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this all the time whenever a huge zit or horizon acne pops up. It clears it right away. Better than a full facial acne product because I mainly get small breakouts.
This is my go to acne treatment! A little goes a long way and it is powerful enough to see results overnight! Good value for the price. I have light acne so this is good spot treatment for me. Good in a pinch for pop up acne spots!
It didn’t help me at all unfortunately. I saw only dryness and no real improvement to the area. I wouldn’t try this again and it was not worthy the money for me.
I have been using this for a month now. I have used it on red pimples, pimples with visible yellow pus and red acne marks after pus has been drained and it doesn’t seem to have done much honestly. My pimples are still red and still there.
As a spot treatment this product works quickly without over drying. Both of my teen daughters insist on having it in the bathroom for those unexpected pimples that pop up on occasion. It's an easily affordable product that works!
Sadly, this didn’t do as well as I had hoped. I ended up having to use tea tree oil (which did the trick). It was a bit pricey and it didn’t really do as advertised so I won’t be buying again. The other products in this line are good.
This is the best acne spot treatment I've ever tried. Overnight, there was a noticeable improvement in my acne and already starting to fade away. It works so fast and is so effective. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to treat an emergency pimple
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! This acne spot treatment was super helpful when my forehead broke out, it pretty much saved me when I had a modeling gig in New Orleans, my acne cleared up fast.
I loved this when my skin would break out very badly. It worked very well with the other steps in this brand. My skin began to improve and eventually I could stop using this product
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos